Go Back   RimfireCentral.com Forums > >

Notices

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.

Old 10-17-2019, 07:54 PM
JeepsAndGuns

TPC Rating: 
100% (3)
Target sports USA prime membership mystery box

I have been a TS USA prime ammo member for most all of this year. I have ordered a few thousand rounds of various ammo, with most of it being 22lr, 223, 9mm, 12ga, and some 308 and 7.62x54R.
It just came time for the "mystery ammo box" they send you. I got the email Monday and it showed up Wednesday.
I opened the box to find a target sports branded grey 30 cal metal ammo can. Inside was a 100 round sleeve of some 38gr hp cci min-mags, and a 5 round box of some federal premium 12ga 1oz rifled slugs, as well as a couple TS stickers, and a federal sticker shaped like a bullet (which I put on my safe with my other stickers).
All in all I am happy. I was not expecting much based on a few random reviews. I have already put the ammo can to use, and will also put the mini mags to good use as well. I will say, not bad for free.
Curious if anyone else here with the prime membership has got their mystery box and what was in it.
Old 10-17-2019, 08:28 PM
roche
US Navy Veteran NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
About the same without the slugs and with a 100 rounds of unknown federal .22. Didn't join for the "mystery" box so wasn't disappointed
Old 10-18-2019, 07:59 PM
JeepsAndGuns

TPC Rating: 
100% (3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by roche View Post
Didn't join for the "mystery" box so wasn't disappointed
Oh definitely, neither did I. Just kinda curious about what other people got.

After reading some reviews, you would think some people were expecting a free case!

I have been very happy with my membership. Love the discount and free shipping on any order. I have put it to the test multiple times ordering single boxes of ammo to test.
I have saved well over the cost of my membership.