Old 11-11-2015, 10:57 PM
DrGunner
NRA Member - Click Here To Join! UotM

TPC Rating: 
100% (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenLunatic View Post
AGP TD Kit with 10" Carbon Fiber Handguard and Cerakote Black SS Barrel: $250

AGP Iron Sights for above TD kit: $90 (They now come with TechSights TSR200's, not the Nodak Spud rear sight/rail as pictured on my rifle above.)

PMACA AGP TD Chassis with Cerkote OD: $145

PMACA CF Handguard cap: $25

Taccom Carbon Fiber buttstock: $90

Plus an ARF A1 flash hider, ARF pistol grip, ARF buttstock wrench, and, of course, a Ruger 10/22...

BTW, if you don't want to go with the AGP TD kit, PMACA is currently working on a similar handguard that will fit a standard 10/22 (but will still use the PMACA AGP chassis). Going that route would add the cost of the new PMACA handguard, but cut-out the cost of the AGP TD kit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenLunatic View Post
It looks like PMACA has come out with the Carbon Fiber Handguard that will work with a standard (and bull) 10/22 barrel (and free float it) and the PMACA AGP Chassis.

Good news for those without the AGP TD kit on their 10/22's.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PMACA View Post
Just added a lightweight chassis to our line up, 4oz lighter, about the same weight as a loaded 10rnd mag.

I have personally handled several styles of the PMACA chassis, and have shot one on the bench and offhand with a Kidd barreled action in it.

The fit and finish is EXCELLENT.

The build itself (owned by another member here) is structurally solid as can be, is dead nuts accurate and consistent on the bench, and balances well offhand. Having an adjustable LOP 6 position AR style buttstock is a major plus.

The new light weight chassis is the ticket for anyone wanting to build a portable rifle or a great point and shoot rig for steel challenge. It's light as a feather but gives up nothing in strength to the heavier designs.

I'm working with PMACA on a chassis for my 10 year old son's 10-22, which has a my first ever 10-22 receiver retrofitted with a Kidd rear tang and sports a 20" GM fluted taper that's one of "those" barrels that has been a hummer since the day I bought it years ago. My son LOVES the Barrett .50 cal, so he HAD to have the Tactical Innovations M22/50 brake. I'm not a fan of brakes on rimfires but it's his choice. Anywho, building a PMACA chassis for him will kill two birds ith one stone-
My son gets a light weight "Barrett replica" that he will be able to shoot offhand, and I get to adjust the LOP as he grows so I won't have to bed his action into a new stock every 2 years until he grows into the red and black PWS Raptor stock that he wants when he's older.

Working with PMACA has been great, he's one of those company owners who truly cares about innovating and adapting his product to the demands of his customers.

As a result of our collaboration, the PMACA chassis will soon be available with pre cut inletting plus drill and tap for a Kidd rear tang and screw

My sincere thanks to PMACA!

DrGunner
Old 11-12-2015, 09:50 AM
labratt104
US Army Veteran NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
100% (2)
I am personally VERY interested in the PMACA chassis with the Kidd rear tang modification. I'm very happy with the one I have, and it certainly was a blast making the mods I did. But I believe that with the chassis modified to accept the Kidd rear tang, it will be a winning product out of the box!

Thanks to DrGunner for his follow-through with the folks at PMACA!
Old 11-12-2015, 10:07 PM
TonyA
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
100% (64)
That's going to be my next project too...
Old 10-08-2019, 04:28 PM
SarahRogers01

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
hey yes i know im late! but i was just wondering where i can purchase the best kind of factory stocks .. rugers? agparms?