new 10 22 - RimfireCentral.com Forums

Go Back   RimfireCentral.com Forums > >

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-19-2009, 03:55 AM
tazz7002's Avatar
tazz7002
US Army Veteran Law Enforcement Officer

Join Date: 
May 2009
Location: 
ky
Posts: 
85
TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
new 10 22



Log in to see fewer ads
bought a carbine,put bushnell scope on it,for new model i think ruger out did therselves.mine shoots better than the old model,,i think when they switch to polymer..it heped a lot...i take a new one over the old model any day..hats off to ruger
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-22-2009, 06:25 AM
CajunBass's Avatar
CajunBass
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

Join Date: 
May 2005
Location: 
North Chesterfield, Virginia
Posts: 
2,588
TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Send a message via AIM to CajunBass
Don't say that out loud around here. You might get tarred and feathered AND run out of town on a rail.

Congratulations on the new Ruger. Enjoy it.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-22-2009, 07:09 AM
Backwoods
US Army Disabled American Veteran NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

Join Date: 
May 2005
Location: 
Lamlukka, Thailand
Posts: 
1,314
TPC Rating: 
100% (3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CajunBass View Post
Don't say that out loud around here. You might get tarred and feathered AND run out of town on a rail.

Congratulations on the new Ruger. Enjoy it.
Nah, we are more civil than that, we will use contact cement with feathers!
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #4  
Old 09-22-2009, 02:18 PM
troy123
US Navy Veteran NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

Join Date: 
Jun 2009
Location: 
Jacksonville Fl
Posts: 
723
TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
I thought it was Super Glue no wonder the last last guy couldn't get the feathers off. I think he was shot during Turkey season last year
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 09-22-2009, 07:41 PM
♠♣♥♦ 4 ACES
Law Enforcement Officer NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

Join Date: 
Aug 2009
Location: 
N. Central Illinios
Posts: 
14
TPC Rating: 
100% (2)
Naw BoBo made him his fowl czar
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 09-22-2009, 07:53 PM
jimd441
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

Join Date: 
Mar 2009
Location: 
N.C.
Posts: 
671
TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
tazz,

The plastic components on my 1022 DSP work fine as well.

Jim
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 09-22-2009, 09:28 PM
trob
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

Join Date: 
Oct 2007
Location: 
Southern Idaho
Posts: 
1,085
TPC Rating: 
100% (44)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tazz7002 View Post
bought a carbine,put bushnell scope on it,for new model i think ruger out did therselves.mine shoots better than the old model,,i think when they switch to polymer..it heped a lot...i take a new one over the old model any day..hats off to ruger
you, my friend, are clearly high
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 09-23-2009, 03:18 AM
1FJEF's Avatar
1FJEF

Join Date: 
Aug 2005
Location: 
Northern Mexico (Kalifornia)
Posts: 
1,648
TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
What a pleasant thing to say to the guy!
I've tried the triggers on a couple of new 10/22s with polymer groups & out of the box the triggers were about 5 lbs, 2lbs lighter than the average of my old ones before trigger work.
Congratulations on the new Ruger. Enjoy it.
And Officer, I would never call you "high".
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 09-23-2009, 10:25 AM
trob
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

Join Date: 
Oct 2007
Location: 
Southern Idaho
Posts: 
1,085
TPC Rating: 
100% (44)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1FJEF View Post
What a pleasant thing to say to the guy!
I've tried the triggers on a couple of new 10/22s with polymer groups & out of the box the triggers were about 5 lbs, 2lbs lighter than the average of my old ones before trigger work.
Congratulations on the new Ruger. Enjoy it.
And Officer, I would never call you "high".
i was only kiddin' with the guy.

a little "plastic prejudice" ....... havent even held one yet. happy to know they shoot well.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off




All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:45 AM.

Privacy Policy

DMCA Notice

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2021 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2021 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2021 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright 2000-2018 RimfireCentral.com
x