Go Back   RimfireCentral.com Forums > >

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.

Old 08-29-2009, 06:21 PM
pigeon killer
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Red face Decisions...Decisions...

I was looking for a new stock for the 10/22, i got a butler creek barrel stock combo and the stock looks good and feels great in the hands but i just want to upgrade. The stock does have small imperfections i must say but i was looking at this stock from midway- http://www.midwayusa.com/viewProduct...tNumber=500223

Also, if any of you have that gunstock please post your pics, or i would like to get a nice thumbhole wood stock. The only problem is that i am a lefty! Please post pics and thanks for the help!!!
Old 08-29-2009, 06:50 PM
SG1022

TPC Rating: 
100% (3)
That anschutz is a great stock, you will truly appreciate it after using a BC stock
Old 08-29-2009, 08:04 PM
pigeon killer

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
I have been looking for a wood thumbhole stock everywhere that offers them in a left handed version, i checked cabelas, midway, boyds website and several others, do any of you guys know of any lefty wood thumbhole stocks? Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-29-2009, 08:10 PM
♠♣♥♦ 4 ACES
Law Enforcement Officer NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
100% (2)
Right here

http://shootersdiscount.com/cart/ind...&productId=145
Old 08-29-2009, 08:16 PM
Flilow06

TPC Rating: 
100% (8)
And here...

Thumbhole Target Stock
Thumbhole Bench Rest Stock
Tactical Thumbhole Stock

$15 extra for lefty... pick your own colors, configuration.
Old 08-29-2009, 08:36 PM
Jaybo510

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by pigeon killer View Post
I was looking for a new stock for the 10/22, i got a butler creek barrel stock combo and the stock looks good and feels great in the hands but i just want to upgrade. The stock does have small imperfections i must say but i was looking at this stock from midway- http://www.midwayusa.com/viewProduct...tNumber=500223

Also, if any of you have that gunstock please post your pics, or i would like to get a nice thumbhole wood stock. The only problem is that i am a lefty! Please post pics and thanks for the help!!!
All I got to say is if you want it anytime soon dont order it from Stocky's. I ordered this same stock weeks ago, and it still has not been shipped due to back order. Then it kills me when I see it other places in stock. Especially when I have the fever to get this gun done!
Old 08-29-2009, 09:51 PM
Zanthe

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flilow06 View Post
And here...

Thumbhole Target Stock
Thumbhole Bench Rest Stock
Tactical Thumbhole Stock

$15 extra for lefty... pick your own colors, configuration.
...and be prepared to WAIT (Richards Microfit Gunstocks). And don't plan on communicating with them.

I bought a left handed stock from them last year. Called, emailed etc. with zero response. Then one day (about 8-9 weeks later) the charge showed up on my VISA and it came UPS.

Good stocks but they do require a lot of finishing (which is OK with me) -- just sayin'.