Notices

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.

Old 08-09-2020, 07:51 PM
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
100% (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by armtx View Post
Stored in a database in West Virginia...EVERY SINGLE one of them since the NICS was brought to life. I refuse to buy new, if I have to use an electronic device to fill out the form.
What year did NICS start?
Old 08-10-2020, 07:33 AM
LtCrunch
US Marines NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
100% (5)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flintlock28 View Post
According to Dillon, foreign govts. are given the info, so they can search their own databases to see if the individual maybe lived abroad, and has issues. But, the real goal is that Foreign Govts. aren't required to remove/dispose of the data; so now the U.S. Govt., can simply use other Govt. databases, as a list. they therefore have info available, without breaking the Law.
According to your memory of an article that you say you read but can not cite. Did you go through the 15 years of Blue Press archives I linked you to? I did a cursory search and found nothing.

Mike Dillon was an amazing and interesting man but I don't ever remember him touting conspiracy theories.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flintlock28 View Post
What year did NICS start?
Old 08-10-2020, 03:41 PM
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
100% (3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by LtCrunch View Post
According to your memory of an article that you say you read but can not cite. Did you go through the 15 years of Blue Press archives I linked you to? I did a cursory search and found nothing.

Mike Dillon was an amazing and interesting man but I don't ever remember him touting conspiracy theories.

Blue Press catalog.... April issue 2016, page 11.

I will also see if there is a more recent article along the same lines.
Old 08-10-2020, 04:10 PM
LtCrunch
US Marines NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
100% (5)
I took snips of the article and am posting them below Flintlock but they may be too small to read.

I like Alan Korwin, a smart man and a good writer. He intimates that the Feds may query foreign security services like Mossad and Scotland Yard during a background check but states the government denies this.

I don't believe they do for the simple reason that a background check can clear in a few minutes. There's no way the FBI is looking outside of their own databases and pinging back a go/no go in that short time.

But, I can tell that you feel strongly about this and believe they do. So be it.

Frank
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Capture.JPG (159.2 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg Capture2.JPG (152.3 KB, 2 views)
Old 08-10-2020, 05:07 PM
OldDave
US Marines

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
The F B I is another part of our government just as corrupt as the politicians who run it. With the creation of a completely fabricated report on our sitting president. Now they have been exposed lying to both the congress and the courts to procure unlawful warrants.

My opinion of the F B I was changed many years ago. This involved two people I have known for many years. One of these people stole aircraft for the drug cartels and flew them south. I don't know if he did it for the money or was coerced but he did it and was caught. He spent years in the Fed pen.

The other individual was a university wrestling coach. Widely known and universally respected in his state. Was one of the Olympic wrestling coaches. While both of us knew the plane thief we didn't know stealing planes was going on.

After the plane thief was in prison the wrestling coach was visited by two F B I agents who asked him where the plane thief was on a certain day. On this particular day the plane thief and wrestling coach were together most of the day. The F B I asked him if he was sure that was the day and might be mistaken and would change his answer. No he would not. He was visited twice more by the F B I trying to get him to change his answer. The third time two agents interrupted him teaching a class. Needless to say the wrestling coach was beyond mad and told the F B I to never bother him again.
There was a bank robbery in the state that day. To clear the case they were only to happy to hang it on the plane thief. Except for the fact he was with the wrestling coach most of the day.

To any of you who trust the F B I implicitly I am happy for you. If you think they don't keep a record of all NICs checks supposed to be disposed of by law I have some ocean front property in Arizona for sale.
Old 08-10-2020, 05:18 PM
Vee3

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
I imagine that the Founding Fathers roll over in their graves when they hear about Americans NOT questioning certain things that the government does.

However, I'm saving the few silver bullets I have for when I meet up with a real vampire.