CCI MAXI MAG $14.73 per 50 - RimfireCentral.com Forums

Go Back   RimfireCentral.com Forums > >

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-29-2021, 09:21 PM
Plainsman's Avatar
Plainsman
NRA Member - Click Here To Join! GOA Member

Join Date: 
Sep 2002
Location: 
Grand Forks, ND
Posts: 
306
TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
CCI MAXI MAG $14.73 per 50



Log in to see fewer ads
Our local Walmarts actually have ammo in stock. Unfortunately the only .22WMR is the CCI MAXI MAG at $14.73 per 50. They have stickers for others, but I have yet to see any.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-01-2022, 02:55 PM
Buck720
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

Join Date: 
Mar 2016
Location: 
Arkansas
Posts: 
146
TPC Rating: 
100% (2)
I bought 3 boxes at our local Walmart yesterday for $11.63 a box! I hope this means things are starting to settle down a little!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-01-2022, 06:16 PM
carbineone
GOA Member

Join Date: 
Dec 2011
Posts: 
2,532
TPC Rating: 
100% (1)
Bought six of the 125 Milk Cartons in the last couple months there..I have not seen those for about 3 weeks now though..But I only drop in there occasionally..Ammo stops are the only time I go there..Unless the Wife drags me there..Lots of other 22 Rimfire on the shelves though..It just sits there for the most part..
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #4  
Old 01-02-2022, 05:59 PM
ruffhunter

Join Date: 
Dec 2003
Posts: 
87
TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
i picked up a 14.73 box in Ohio
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-17-2022, 02:40 PM
TRG3

Join Date: 
Feb 2011
Location: 
So Illinois
Posts: 
661
TPC Rating: 
100% (7)
Our local Walmart has little ammo. The associate behind the counter was changing the archery prices which were up nearly 100%. So much for 7% inflation.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 01-17-2022, 02:48 PM
PEASHOOTER67's Avatar
PEASHOOTER67
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

Join Date: 
Aug 2003
Location: 
North west of Ft. Worth
Posts: 
3,874
TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Send a message via Yahoo to PEASHOOTER67
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRG3 View Post
Our local Walmart has little ammo. The associate behind the counter was changing the archery prices which were up nearly 100%. So much for 7% inflation.

Try more like 25% or higher.


"The biggest communication problem is we don't listen to understand, we listen to reply"
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 01-18-2022, 11:45 AM
MT_DD_FAN
NRA Member - Click Here To Join! GOA Member

Join Date: 
Dec 2007
Location: 
Montana
Posts: 
32
TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plainsman View Post
Our local Walmarts actually have ammo in stock. Unfortunately the only .22WMR is the CCI MAXI MAG at $14.73 per 50. They have stickers for others, but I have yet to see any.
The local Wally World here in central MT has the CCI 40gr HP MaxiMags for the same price but no other 22WMR ammo, yet. I've also seen 22WMR ammo in other local stores. Walmart also has a fair selection of CCI 22LR ammo, too.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 01-18-2022, 02:13 PM
PEASHOOTER67's Avatar
PEASHOOTER67
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

Join Date: 
Aug 2003
Location: 
North west of Ft. Worth
Posts: 
3,874
TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Send a message via Yahoo to PEASHOOTER67
Quote:
Originally Posted by MT_DD_FAN View Post
The local Wally World here in central MT has the CCI 40gr HP MaxiMags for the same price but no other 22WMR ammo, yet. I've also seen 22WMR ammo in other local stores. Walmart also has a fair selection of CCI 22LR ammo, too.

Yes you are right but only allow you to purchase 3 boxes of 50 at a time.


"The biggest communication problem is we don't listen to understand, we listen to reply"
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 01-18-2022, 02:43 PM
rc.

Join Date: 
Feb 2003
Location: 
ca
Posts: 
4,960
TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Meanwhile back in CA, Walmarts have been forced completely out of the ammo selling business by ID and seller regulations. The only guns and ammo you can get here in a Walmart are pellets or BBs with guns by Gamo, Daisy and Crossman. Needless to say I don't go to Wallmart very much.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 01-18-2022, 04:02 PM
Kfxguy

Join Date: 
Mar 2011
Location: 
Denham Springs
Posts: 
525
TPC Rating: 
100% (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PEASHOOTER67 View Post
Try more like 25% or higher.


"The biggest communication problem is we don't listen to understand, we listen to reply"
i wonder if its being "sugar coated". Nah....can't be. smh
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 01-18-2022, 04:03 PM
Kfxguy

Join Date: 
Mar 2011
Location: 
Denham Springs
Posts: 
525
TPC Rating: 
100% (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by carbineone View Post
Bought six of the 125 Milk Cartons in the last couple months there..I have not seen those for about 3 weeks now though..But I only drop in there occasionally..Ammo stops are the only time I go there..Unless the Wife drags me there..Lots of other 22 Rimfire on the shelves though..It just sits there for the most part..
what 22lr ammo do they have?
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 01-19-2022, 08:40 PM
Skeeve's Avatar
Skeeve
NRA Member - Click Here To Join! Appleseed Member Appleseed Rifleman

Join Date: 
Mar 2002
Location: 
Lo-Cal So.Cal., where the money is plastic & the people are too!
Posts: 
2,247
TPC Rating: 
100% (2)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PEASHOOTER67 View Post
Try more like 25% or higher.
"
I can't reply to this w/o it going political and tempting the mod to ban me, but here goes: Pres. Potatohead's administration is admitting to 6% inflation. That's in the last quarter, his fourth in office. Meanwhile, the inflation has been consistent quarter to quarter since shortly after he was installed. If you do the math, that 4x 6% or 24%, which is pretty close to the number you stated. What's the line from Community? "I'll allow it..."
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 01-19-2022, 09:07 PM
PEASHOOTER67's Avatar
PEASHOOTER67
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

Join Date: 
Aug 2003
Location: 
North west of Ft. Worth
Posts: 
3,874
TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Send a message via Yahoo to PEASHOOTER67
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeeve View Post
I can't reply to this w/o it going political and tempting the mod to ban me, but here goes: Pres. Potatohead's administration is admitting to 6% inflation. That's in the last quarter, his fourth in office. Meanwhile, the inflation has been consistent quarter to quarter since shortly after he was installed. If you do the math, that 4x 6% or 24%, which is pretty close to the number you stated. What's the line from Community? "I'll allow it..."

In some areas “multiple mining” I’m seeing as much as 40% inflation.


"The biggest communication problem is we don't listen to understand, we listen to reply"
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off




All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:42 AM.

Privacy Policy

DMCA Notice

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2022 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2022 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2022 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright ©2000-2018 RimfireCentral.com
x