Notices

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.

Old 08-02-2020, 09:21 AM
plinker4life
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
100% (12)
Results From Bullet Pro 150 Match?

Anyone have the complete results from the Buck Creek match yesterday?
Old 08-02-2020, 12:24 PM
52DH&R12

TPC Rating: 
100% (24)
Here you go.

http://www.rimfireaccuracy.com/Forum...1&d=1596379205

Hope to see a match in my neck of the woods soon.
Old 08-02-2020, 04:46 PM
plinker4life

TPC Rating: 
100% (12)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 52DH&R12 View Post
http://www.rimfireaccuracy.com/Forum...1&d=1596379205

Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-02-2020, 06:37 PM
Cattleman30
US Marines Veteran NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
100% (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 52DH&R12 View Post
Me too. Twelve Factory Hot Rod shooters. An Anschutz was battling for top honors. Looking forward to seeing the equipment list.
Old 08-02-2020, 08:51 PM
Shooter70

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Question, I'm involved with a gun club that wants to have a shoot with 50 competitors plus. We are wondering about the coronavirus restrictions and if we can get that many together.

Did y'all have to get a waiver to allow for such a large group to gather with all of the corona virus restrictions now in effect?

I know the state shut down one of the federation sportsmans fairs, would not allow them an exemption.
Old 08-04-2020, 07:51 AM
bsanspree

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Cattleman30, I know I didn't fill out an equipment list when I shot at the event. They only needed my name and email address to sign up for the event. I am sure that is something that will come along later but wasn't part of the first event.

Shooter70, I think it would depend on the state you are in and what precautions you are taking. All the participants at Buck Creek were asked to social distance when possible and to take which ever precautions each person felt comfortable. Some wore masks, there was hand sanitizer available in several spots. At the end of the day it is up to each person to decide if the potential risk is worth the reward.

I travled to Livonia from Buck Creek to shoot the ARA match on Sunday. Similar situation there, some wore masks, there was hand sanitizer available and we were asked to social distance when possible.
Old 08-04-2020, 08:26 AM
Cattleman30
US Marines Veteran NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
100% (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bsanspree View Post
Cattleman30, I know I didn't fill out an equipment list when I shot at the event. They only needed my name and email address to sign up for the event. I am sure that is something that will come along later but wasn't part of the first event.

Shooter70, I think it would depend on the state you are in and what precautions you are taking. All the participants at Buck Creek were asked to social distance when possible and to take which ever precautions each person felt comfortable. Some wore masks, there was hand sanitizer available in several spots. At the end of the day it is up to each person to decide if the potential risk is worth the reward.

I travled to Livonia from Buck Creek to shoot the ARA match on Sunday. Similar situation there, some wore masks, there was hand sanitizer available and we were asked to social distance when possible.
bsanspree. Appreciate your update on the Inaugural Bullet Pro 150 event. Hope you did well and admire your dedication shooting both events.

MB posted some great pics from the match on another site. Looks like a lot of happy shooters.

If they make it out this way, I’ll shift my zero from 100 to 50yds and go see what happens.

Thanks again.
Old 08-04-2020, 09:40 PM
FredJ_2008
US Air Force NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
100% (2)
Equipment

It would be informative, if we could see an Equipment List.
Old 08-05-2020, 06:50 AM
marks_a18138

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
I was there shooting unlimited and I know the guy who won factory was shooting suhl 150.
Old 08-09-2020, 08:13 PM
junkman

TPC Rating: 
100% (1)
i was there also

the winner of fhr was shooting this old timer. i finished second in unlimited with a 2500x built by me.

https://www.6mmbr.com/gunweek089.html