Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

Left hand CZ 452 avilabilaty

9K views 35 replies 21 participants last post by  Kirk J Larson 
#1 ·
I just started looking for a left hand 452 22LR they seem to all be gone is this the end of all the new ones?

#6 ·
The 452 is a great Left Hand rifle. I have one in 22RF and one in 17 HMR. I actually like the HMR one better than my Anschutz in 17 HMR. If is a real shame they discontinued these. They were the only real left hand option for a high grade gun besides Anschutz, which were quite a bit more money, but the price for a new LH 452 is now over $1000 up here if you can locate one. There still seems to be a few places with some old stock.

#8 ·
Big price difference on guns up here. Right now something that costs 500 U.S. would be $700 Canadian due to the exchange difference. The 452s sold originally for about $600 but prices of all guns has been climbing steadily and the exchange has worsened at the same time.

#13 ·
I have an Annie and a Cooperand have played with a NULA. In all sincerity, the Annie is the better deal all way round. They all shoot about the same and the Annie is considerably cheaper. I think it is a much better rifle than the NULA and am not totally convinced it isnt better than the Cooper. Just my .02.

#24 ·
I passed on one a couple of years ago for $300 in pristine condition. Already had a Remington 581L that was a tack driver and a new model left hand T bolt, so I had no real use for it and a buddy of mine wanted it for his son as a birthday present. So I didn't feel too bad passing on it.

#32 ·
Greetings. This thread caught my eye as I’m interested in a left handed CZ 452.

My principal interest lies in shooting groups accurately, rather than dumping mag after mag. I’ve turned blue waiting for the LH version Tikka T1x to arrive in stores. It’s time to hunt for something else. Can’t afford a custom build at the moment. A CZ 452 looks like a rifle that would suit my purpose. Leads on a tight-shooting .22LR bolt action would be appreciated.

(This is my first post to the forums. Go gentle on the new guy.)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.