Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

3/8 to Picatinny

4K views 22 replies 14 participants last post by  rep1954 
#1 ·
Hey guys, I could really use some help. I was hoping to put a red dot on my Henry H001, but it seems I’ll need some kind of a 3/8" to picatinny conversion thing. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

#4 ·
Drift, I have the perfect solution. Skinner Sights sells a mount which uses the screw holes under the rear iron sight. Take off the rear sight, screw on the small rail section they sell, and mount the red dot to that. I have one on Henry and LOVE it. The only thing is you will no longer have your rear iron sight which I was perfectly ok with. See link below:

Click on the link and scroll down a little to see the mount.

http://www.skinnersights.com/mini_shot_27.html

#9 · (Edited)
Well, my 3/8 to picatinny “converter” came in today from DIPinc. Thanks for the heads up @TrblShtr

So before I say anything more, let me just say that I’d never heard of DIPinc before, and the picture of the product on their site didn’t exactly inspire confidence in insecure me. But every other converter I could find was no where near as flat on top of the receiver like DIPinc’s was, and I didn’t want anymore height so... I went for it.

Two days later, it’s in my mailbox. And an hour or so after delivery:

Attachments

#11 ·
I'm sure I'm not alone when I say I've never had anything other than an excellent customer experience dealing with DIP. That is a nice looking pic rail for your H001, makes me think I'd like to do the same with my H001T.

#22 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.