Roadhouse Pork Rib Glaze - RimfireCentral.com Forums

Go Back   RimfireCentral.com Forums > >

Notices

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.

Old 07-22-2018, 07:10 PM
Rem504
Law Enforcement Officer NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Roadhouse Pork Rib Glaze

https://barrsoltis.blogspot.com/2018...rib-glaze.html
Old 07-30-2018, 10:11 PM
wookness
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
100% (4)
I made the glaze as stated excepting that I only used 1/3 C. of grape jelly. It was all that was left in the jar at hand. And the hot sauce I used was Bufalo 'Clasica', 100% Guajillo peppers, so a mild flavor rather than hot. It turned out fine.

For the ribs I used the recipe exactly as stated, sorta. As I had two small racks of baby backs, roughly 3#'s ea. I cut them in half and used 5 pints of beer [the chef got one] and a large onion w/two toes of smashed elephant garlic to par boil them. I didn't pressure cook them, rather boiled them on the side burner of the grill for 20 minutes once a hard boil was achieved, cutting the gas off and letting them rest until I had the grill hot. Once the grill was up to temp [350° and rising] I moved the halves directly toit and began basting them w/the glaze & turning them every 5 minutes. Did that for 15 minutes, then cut the burners off and let the ribs rest on the grill for ten minutes while I did some other stuff. All of the grilling was done hood down & the 'rest' at the end too.

They turned out very tasty! I can heartily recommend that Road House Ribs recipe. Thank you for sharing the links w/us.

More trouble typing this up than it was making all of it.
Old 08-09-2019, 05:02 PM
Rem504
Law Enforcement Officer NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Recipes

Thank you Wookness and I'm happy to hear that you like the glaze.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement