Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

PMACA Manufacturing chassis

19K views 45 replies 10 participants last post by  kd5zmg 
#1 · (Edited)
Pro's and con's of using the PMACA chassis in a 10/22 build. They manufacture chassis for both the standard and takedown models but most interested in the 10/22 standard. Am about to purchase o one and am curious what you all think. Thanks

Paul

UPDATE 9/19/2015

Bought the10/22 standard in black anodized. I like the fact it is minimal in profile and will produce a rifle that is slim and straight from muzzle to butt. That's what impressed me about it. I saw their photos and some from a build by someone here I believe. Liked what I saw very much.

This build will have to get in line behind some already planned. This basically will be built with an 18" .17 mach 2 bull barrel and ending with a mil-spec 6 position minimalist butt and propped up on a rotating bipod. Everything in between still thinking about. Have plenty of time (I hope) to think about it.

Next update! 9/24/2015

Received the chassis and it is just what I wanted. Solid and from the looks easy to convert. Right now having to take care as I just had cataract surgery. BUT this weekend I will be hitting it with a vengeance. I will be able to install the receiver/trigger group and barrel but am waiting on the delivery of buffer tube and stock as well as other accessories. If I had it all on hand and with the acception of sighting in this Will be a quick build.
Sent from my HTC0P3P7 using Tapatalk

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.