Go Back   RimfireCentral.com Forums > >

Notices

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.

Old 06-05-2020, 07:49 AM

TPC Rating: 
100% (13)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_AK View Post
Somebody put glasses and stuff in your gun cabinet.
Good Morning Mike and thank you my first LOL of the day you need to remember I was in the Boss Lady Zone...living room, dining room and kitchen she had full control of what happened. Now my Zone is the garage and that is about it.

This picture is a few years old and I have a few more scopes now. I took this picture when the wife was gone so she could not say "So how many scopes do you really need" ? But I was blessed to have her as a gun shooting wife.

Most of these are 4-16x which in my eyes are the perfect all around magnification scope for every hunter, plinker...etc...target side of the fence there are 4-20x, 5-20x, 6-20x and 6-24x in this pile also.

Signalman
Old 06-05-2020, 11:29 AM
James Cottrell
US Air Force Disabled American Veteran Fire Fighter NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Send a message via AIM to James Cottrell
Awaiting a 17hmr but I have a Nikon 4x12 ready to mount when it arrives. Ruger American Target.
Old 07-22-2020, 07:25 AM
James Cottrell
US Air Force Disabled American Veteran Fire Fighter NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Well after a long search and no luck on the Ruger Target. I found a Tikka T1X in stock and ready to ship. I think in the long run it is a better rifle.
Old 07-22-2020, 09:52 AM
tbates66
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Cottrell View Post
Well after a long search and no luck on the Ruger Target. I found a Tikka T1X in stock and ready to ship. I think in the long run it is a better rifle.
Please let us know how it shoots and functions in general. I've had my eye on one for awhile now and will resume shopping when I close some deals on guns I'm selling.
Old 07-22-2020, 11:28 AM
B23
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Cottrell View Post
I don't know much about their rimfire rifles but you don't hear of many unhappy owners of Tikka centerfire rifles, so I'd say the odds are in your favor you'll be happy with your purchase.

Congrats on the new stick and you'll have to let us know how it shoots.
Old 08-12-2020, 05:56 AM
Ron Goulding

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Send a message via AIM to Ron Goulding
Hi All , has anyone put a Burris Eliminator on a 17HMR? I had a quick look on Burris ballistics chat and they dont have any rimfire calibers listed. I have seen a YouTube video were a guy put one on a 22lr and it worked just fine.

Cheers Ron
Old 08-14-2020, 05:35 AM
nodak
National Guard Veteran

TPC Rating: 
100% (49)
The 1st version worked with rim fire and subsonic but newer do not. Sold mine due to that.
Old 08-21-2020, 04:12 AM
Ron Goulding

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Send a message via AIM to Ron Goulding
Hi Nodak ,

Thanks for the reply!

Cheers Ron
Old 08-21-2020, 06:48 AM
olafhardt

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
For what it is worth, I have found 4× easily sufficient for anything I want to do with a rimfire. The large variable scopes generally written about here destroy the slick,lightweight hardiness of most rimfire. Luepold makes a 4x28 rimfire scope which really fits on a trim slick 10-22, Marlin 60, etc. You guys are entitled to your opinions, but let me speak up for those of us that like neat little guns. Heck, I have some really sweet rimfires with peep sights
Old 08-21-2020, 08:14 PM
James Cottrell

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Well the Tikka has been out twice. 4x12 Nikon with Warne rings. sighted at 25 first and then moved to 50. At the end, 10 rounds in the 10 ring all touching except for one.
Old 08-22-2020, 09:10 AM
BWstickman

TPC Rating: 
100% (1)
What’s that saying “with out pics”