Marlin Glenfield 25 22lr Mags - RimfireCentral.com Forums

Go Back   RimfireCentral.com Forums > > >

Notices

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-15-2020, 04:03 PM
Bwana_1's Avatar
Bwana_1 is online now

Join Date: 
Jun 2020
Posts: 
66
TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Marlin Glenfield 25 22lr Mags



Log in to see fewer ads
Is there anywhere to get these at a reasonable price ?...they are either out of stock(discontinued) or $60 on Fleabay, which is ridiculous for a $13 item. I can't believe somebody hasn't made a poly version yet, to replace the steel.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-15-2020, 05:54 PM
dmthomp32

Join Date: 
Nov 2013
Location: 
Charlotte
Posts: 
174
TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Numrich Gun Parts is one spot to consider. Triple K makes a lot of replacement mags but I'm unsure of the quality. Truth is a lot of the vintage rifles and pistols have finally run out of the leftover mags. Now we are seeing the prices rise even on items like the model 25 which used to be a dime a dozen and the mags were just as cheap. Good luck with the search. I just found Model 56 mags at Numrich for $22 a piece, on GunBroker and eBay they were $50-$70 a piece. I'm not sure if they are OEM, but the baseplates say Marlin and they fit. Function test hasnt happened yet.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-16-2020, 10:33 AM
Bwana_1's Avatar
Bwana_1 is online now

Join Date: 
Jun 2020
Posts: 
66
TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmthomp32 View Post
Numrich Gun Parts is one spot to consider. Triple K makes a lot of replacement mags but I'm unsure of the quality. Truth is a lot of the vintage rifles and pistols have finally run out of the leftover mags. Now we are seeing the prices rise even on items like the model 25 which used to be a dime a dozen and the mags were just as cheap. Good luck with the search. I just found Model 56 mags at Numrich for $22 a piece, on GunBroker and eBay they were $50-$70 a piece. I'm not sure if they are OEM, but the baseplates say Marlin and they fit. Function test hasnt happened yet.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk
Appreciate the help, I tried Numrich first with no luck.

I checked out Triple K and they have them in stock, but the reviews are very mixed....from junk to work fine. They are $22 a piece, so it may be worth a try and buy 2....flat rate shipping.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #4  
Old 09-16-2020, 11:47 AM
dmthomp32

Join Date: 
Nov 2013
Location: 
Charlotte
Posts: 
174
TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana_1 View Post
Appreciate the help, I tried Numrich first with no luck.



I checked out Triple K and they have them in stock, but the reviews are very mixed....from junk to work fine. They are $22 a piece, so it may be worth a try and buy 2....flat rate shipping.
I'd say try it but just go into it with the right mind set. Truthfully for some of my rifles I've considering buying another rifle that has a couple of mags with it! Keep the mags and then sell the rifle. With the model 25 you might be able to pull that off!

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 09-16-2020, 12:05 PM
Bwana_1's Avatar
Bwana_1 is online now

Join Date: 
Jun 2020
Posts: 
66
TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmthomp32 View Post
I'd say try it but just go into it with the right mind set. Truthfully for some of my rifles I've considering buying another rifle that has a couple of mags with it! Keep the mags and then sell the rifle. With the model 25 you might be able to pull that off!

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk
Well the reviews said Triple K was excellent to deal with, when problems with mags arose. So worst case scenario I buy 2, and keep sending them back till they work

Seems they are built well out of steel, but have problems feeding into chamber...or don't fit the mag well properly. But those reviews covered a plethora of gun types from pistols to rifles of various brands.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off




All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:31 AM.

Privacy Policy

DMCA Notice

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright 2000-2018 RimfireCentral.com
x