Marlin Glenfield 25 22lr Mags - RimfireCentral.com Forums

Go Back   RimfireCentral.com Forums > > >

Notices

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.

Old 09-15-2020, 04:03 PM

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Marlin Glenfield 25 22lr Mags

Is there anywhere to get these at a reasonable price ?...they are either out of stock(discontinued) or $60 on Fleabay, which is ridiculous for a $13 item. I can't believe somebody hasn't made a poly version yet, to replace the steel.
Old 09-15-2020, 05:54 PM
dmthomp32

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Numrich Gun Parts is one spot to consider. Triple K makes a lot of replacement mags but I'm unsure of the quality. Truth is a lot of the vintage rifles and pistols have finally run out of the leftover mags. Now we are seeing the prices rise even on items like the model 25 which used to be a dime a dozen and the mags were just as cheap. Good luck with the search. I just found Model 56 mags at Numrich for $22 a piece, on GunBroker and eBay they were $50-$70 a piece. I'm not sure if they are OEM, but the baseplates say Marlin and they fit. Function test hasnt happened yet.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk
Old 09-16-2020, 10:33 AM

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmthomp32 View Post
Numrich Gun Parts is one spot to consider. Triple K makes a lot of replacement mags but I'm unsure of the quality. Truth is a lot of the vintage rifles and pistols have finally run out of the leftover mags. Now we are seeing the prices rise even on items like the model 25 which used to be a dime a dozen and the mags were just as cheap. Good luck with the search. I just found Model 56 mags at Numrich for $22 a piece, on GunBroker and eBay they were $50-$70 a piece. I'm not sure if they are OEM, but the baseplates say Marlin and they fit. Function test hasnt happened yet.

Appreciate the help, I tried Numrich first with no luck.

I checked out Triple K and they have them in stock, but the reviews are very mixed....from junk to work fine. They are $22 a piece, so it may be worth a try and buy 2....flat rate shipping.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-16-2020, 11:47 AM
dmthomp32

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana_1 View Post
Appreciate the help, I tried Numrich first with no luck.

I checked out Triple K and they have them in stock, but the reviews are very mixed....from junk to work fine. They are $22 a piece, so it may be worth a try and buy 2....flat rate shipping.
I'd say try it but just go into it with the right mind set. Truthfully for some of my rifles I've considering buying another rifle that has a couple of mags with it! Keep the mags and then sell the rifle. With the model 25 you might be able to pull that off!

Old 09-16-2020, 12:05 PM

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmthomp32 View Post
I'd say try it but just go into it with the right mind set. Truthfully for some of my rifles I've considering buying another rifle that has a couple of mags with it! Keep the mags and then sell the rifle. With the model 25 you might be able to pull that off!

Well the reviews said Triple K was excellent to deal with, when problems with mags arose. So worst case scenario I buy 2, and keep sending them back till they work

Seems they are built well out of steel, but have problems feeding into chamber...or don't fit the mag well properly. But those reviews covered a plethora of gun types from pistols to rifles of various brands.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk