Go Back   RimfireCentral.com Forums > >

Notices

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.

Old 01-17-2020, 10:15 AM
Signalman

TPC Rating: 
100% (12)
In due time

The way I see this is that member/s who decide to give something away is given from the heart...a gift does not always have to be told to all for this to happen...I have offered things to members that I thought they would need without being broadcast to everybody...I wanted to remain behind the scenes.

There are some on here that give all the time with their knowledge and experience to others in PMs to help with firearm problems which in my eyes is just as important as a physical gift.

Not everybody has something to give right away...it takes time for things to happen where a member who has something that did not work for them or they bought extras and then changed their minds and want to share with others...that could use that item.

It might take months for member/s who get something for their time to give.

Most members here are great people and their time will be coming to share what they have with others.

Signalman
Old 01-17-2020, 08:04 PM
A square 10
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
100% (3)
that was well said ,

i have given a little in this forum and as i go through things ill give more , i have also given things off this forum , i believe in things getting used not sitting in a box on my shelf ,

i have also received great advice , some very needed items and lots of good information here , i appreciate all

thanks ,
Old 01-17-2020, 09:26 PM
DrGunner
NRA Member - Click Here To Join! UotM

TPC Rating: 
100% (2)
Nobody said you have a time limit on giving back, that’s the idea behind “Forward”.
The frustration people often express here involves people who have claimed items two or three times over a one- to two year span, and then never pay it forward themselves. Those people exist, and there are several people who have done nothing but give who have been disappointed by this behavior.
This forum is not the first PIF area on RFC. Prior to Pappy & I starting this subforum, there was a long thread that was a dedicated stream of PiFs- this is going back about 10 years, at least.

DrGunner
Advertisement