Notices

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.

Old 11-17-2019, 10:36 AM
NJJim
US Marines Veteran NRA Member - Click Here To Join! GOA Member

TPC Rating: 
100% (3)
Trading post

I placed an ad in "22 all others" and it only shows up for me when I am signed in. If I am not signed in the ad does not appear and when I try a search there is a box with, "In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic."
There is no graphic.

????????
Old 11-17-2019, 10:59 AM
LtCrunch
US Marines NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
100% (5)
Shows up fine for me Jim. Nice looking rifle https://www.rimfirecentral.com/forum...o=ad&id=244119

When you're asked to log in there's a tiny check box that says "remember me." If you check that you should be able to return for quite awhile and not have to log in again. Sometimes the techs do software updates/changes that seem to log us all out but it doesn't happen very often. It did just happen a week or so ago.

I can see why the software would want to restrict access to the Trading Post to subscribed members. Too many scammers and spammers out there to leave it open to the world at large.

Hope something in this helps, good luck on your sale.

Frank
Old 11-19-2019, 02:00 PM
NJJim
US Marines Veteran NRA Member - Click Here To Join! GOA Member

TPC Rating: 
100% (3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by LtCrunch View Post
Shows up fine for me Jim. Nice looking rifle https://www.rimfirecentral.com/forum...o=ad&id=244119

When you're asked to log in there's a tiny check box that says "remember me." If you check that you should be able to return for quite awhile and not have to log in again. Sometimes the techs do software updates/changes that seem to log us all out but it doesn't happen very often. It did just happen a week or so ago.

I can see why the software would want to restrict access to the Trading Post to subscribed members. Too many scammers and spammers out there to leave it open to the world at large.

Hope something in this helps, good luck on your sale.

Frank
I can access the trading post. Just can't see my ad in the trading post unless I sign in. Can see the other ads but not mine.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-22-2019, 03:06 PM
RFCTest
RFC Tech Support

RFC Tech Support
TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
That's due to server caching. When you are not signed in you don't see the full updated version of the site, but a cached version from earlier. After some time, your thread will become part of that cache and non-signed in users will see it

Kevin
Old 11-22-2019, 03:44 PM
Jammer22
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
I see it also! VERY nice rifle!