Go Back   RimfireCentral.com Forums > >

Notices

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.

Old 11-12-2019, 08:05 PM
profsrgary

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
17 WSM on GB.

17 WSM is being auctioned by Sportsman Supply in Butler Pa. I put several on my watch list and found them to be selling for mid $50 plus $20 shipping for 500 rounds. This comes to less than $8 a box delivered. The ammo is AE 20 gr. They are being sold at the rate of 1 500 round box every hour or so. I know ammo prices have dropped but I felt this was a good buy so I bought a box and figured some of you guys might want to buy some.
Old 11-12-2019, 11:01 PM
comfisherman
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
100% (6)
Send a message via AIM to comfisherman
Just bought 16 boxes of the 25 grain flavor at 5$ a box locally. Could use some other weights, thanks for the heads up.

Now I just need a rifle....
Old 11-13-2019, 12:18 AM

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Yes, winning bids have been constant for months in the mid $50s. They used to sell a case of 25gr Browning but I haven’t seen one in a while.

The same seller has been listing various Bmag models that sell For “well bought” prices.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-13-2019, 10:02 AM
profsrgary

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCGuy50 View Post
Yes, winning bids have been constant for months in the mid $50s. They used to sell a case of 25gr Browning but I haven’t seen one in a while.

The same seller has been listing various Bmag models that sell For “well bought” prices.
I have bought from this seller several times. If you see an item such as a scope be sure to check Ebay. He sells the same thing there and there is usually free shipping with his Ebay auctions.
Old 11-22-2019, 03:19 PM
ricky9x22
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
I have also won 4 of the AE 20 gr. cases bids from them... 2 of them was 72.00 including shipping and 2 of them were 77.50 including shipping,,,, these are very good prices indeed! I just hope they shoot good in our Bmags!!!
Rick