The Titan Spike is here finally! - Page 3 - RimfireCentral.com Forums

Go Back   RimfireCentral.com Forums > >

Notices

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.

Old 12-06-2019, 08:29 AM
Ray1946
US Army Veteran NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)

Really like your new stock; super nice! Just have one question, what is the length off pull? The Lord blessed me with short arms and if the pull is not adjustable, is there enough for me to cut off? Thanks much and good luck with your new stock!.........................
Old 12-11-2019, 09:56 PM
Michael Victor
RFC Sponsor
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

RFC Sponsor
TPC Rating: 
100% (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray1946 View Post
Really like your new stock; super nice! Just have one question, what is the length off pull? The Lord blessed me with short arms and if the pull is not adjustable, is there enough for me to cut off? Thanks much and good luck with your new stock!.........................
The LOP is 13.9" for most triggers. To shorten it you would need to cut a section off and glue the buttstock back in. It's been done, but I can't say how easy it is.

TITAN 1022 Upgrade now!
Old 03-04-2020, 10:19 PM
downman74

TPC Rating: 
100% (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Victor View Post
Hello Gents,

We have just released our latest upgrade for our Titan 1022 Stock... the Titan Spike Anchor.

This simple device gives your Titan stock a second point of engagement to increase consistency and accuracy. It's very easy to install and with the supplied tools, you will be able to tune it for the best performance for your action.

The Spike actually presses down against the rear of the 10/22 receiver and holds it in place. You will need to play around with how much pressure to put on it but we have found 8-15 inch pounds works well.

One thing to keep in mind is the Spike is a SPIKE, so it will mark the back of your receiver. If you do not want a mark on the back of your receiver then don't use the SPIKE : )

If you receiver has a cleaning rod hole, the Spike will fit without a problem.

Here are some pics- let me know if you have questions or thoughts. I'm here to help!

Best,

Michael V.

(Btw- you can purchase it here: www.victorcompanyusa.com)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Victor View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by nodak View Post
Would love to see a pic of where is marks the receiver at.
Good request- here is a pic of a Tac Sol X-Ring Receiver with a Spike mark...

Mr. Victor I really like the idea of the spike but i have ask if in your testing if you guys machined out a ledge where the spike made contact to the receiver? Something simple like just and dimple that would mate up with the spike for a cleaner look and more uniform contact? Simple enough that many of us could simply do with a small drill bit and chamfer a dimple made from light drilling?
Old 03-28-2020, 10:09 AM
nodak
National Guard Veteran

TPC Rating: 
100% (49)
That does seem like a reasonable request but one must consider how many, how should I say, non-handy people are buying these. I can see the jig sliding into pilot hole with Bubba using his hand drill flopping all around. Then he's pissed because "why did you make me do that" For those of us that have done a lot of mods such as drilling, grinding, cutting or such should be able to make a small self quite easy. Dremel is your friend but only with a steady hand.