Go Back   RimfireCentral.com Forums > >

Notices

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.

Old 06-27-2009, 09:11 PM
azstubie

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
model 1360

just got a single shot acschutz in to fix, the extractor is missing and I believe there is a shelf that separates the trigger spring from the extractor, I do have the half moon portion of the extractor but not the bar that connects to the underside of the bolt. Any one have pix of the extractor removed from the bolt and of the shelf if one exists, Just joined today, thanks for all help received
Old 03-21-2012, 11:11 AM
#10GI
US Army Veteran

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
I also need an extractor

I see that your 2009 post has gone unanswered. I just joined this group and I am also in search of an extractor to fit a Anschutz 62, model 1360. I have had mine since I was 13 years old (now I'm 64). Did you ever find more info on that part?
Old 03-21-2012, 02:15 PM
Prairiewalker

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by #10GI View Post
I see that your 2009 post has gone unanswered. I just joined this group and I am also in search of an extractor to fit a Anschutz 62, model 1360. I have had mine since I was 13 years old (now I'm 64). Did you ever find more info on that part?
I think what you need is part no. 1360-20. See Anschutz web site at http://jga.anschuetz-sport.com/index...=226&sprache=1 and then open 1361- version 01/1966 to see the parts list.

The extractor looks like this:-

[IMG][/IMG]

Contact Anschutz parts suppliers like Neil Stepp at International Shooters Service at http://www.iss-internationalshootersservice.com/
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-21-2012, 02:29 PM
#10GI
US Army Veteran

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Wow! That looks like the right shape, as I remember. But I believe mine was not a cast or machined piece. I think it was stamped and then bent to this shape. I have spoken to Neil Stepp and he directed me to Herbert Wohlmuth. Herbert said he has no access to the part and that I may need to have a gunsmith make one. Thank you for the reply.
Old 02-22-2016, 12:24 PM
Sparky853

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Were you ever able to find one of these extractors? I've inherited a 1361E from my grandfather, and is missing the extractor. Just curious if you found a part or had to have one made.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk