I Cheat on RFC!!! - Page 3 - RimfireCentral.com Forums

Go Back   RimfireCentral.com Forums > >

Notices

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.
View Poll Results: On How Many Firearms_Related Sites Are You Active?
I am true to RFC! This is the only one! 33 25.78%
Two sites, including RFC. 21 16.41%
Three to Five. 50 39.06%
Six to Ten. 17 13.28%
More than ten!!! 7 5.47%
Voters: 128. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-20-2019, 04:11 AM
general9408
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
100% (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophia View Post
On how many other firearm-related discussion sites are you active? "Active" here meaning simply reading, not just posting.

If memory serves, I'm a registered member on four other firearm-related sites but that's just so I can search their forum. RFC is the only firearm-related site where I actively read or post. How about you?
Many, all for research/pics/theory/opinions/options. But this is the only site I've ever posted on and because of all the wonderful people as yourself this forum gets 99.9% of my time. Thank you all for being so regulated and adult. A pleasure!
Old 09-20-2019, 07:13 AM
LoneWolfSS454

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Interesting,
Did you know RFC came up on Page 6 of the results when I Googled "gun shooting forums"?
I was trying to find a mixed (CF & RF) forum I'd used at some point before coming and joining here, but can't find it, I can't even remember it's name. To directly answer the question at hand, I only belong as a member here. I only post here. I am not a regular reader anywhere else. After looking here first, if I'm searching about a specific firearm, or specific situation with one, if Google search results direct to other forums, I'll read on the subject, but usually nothing more.
So, Yes mom, I'm a loyal and dedicated RFC member!

Last edited by LoneWolfSS454; 09-20-2019 at 07:34 AM.
Old 09-20-2019, 07:24 AM
schutzen-jager

TPC Rating: 
100% (21)
total of at least six - active in four = becoming least active in RFC lately , just not the same anymore - was my favorite for many years -
Old 09-21-2019, 12:33 AM

TPC Rating: 
100% (12)
I have gone through different phases and I started back in 2004 to 2006 at Sig Forum and that cost me 6 Sig pistols...then in 2006 to 2009 I was at Shotgun World which cost me a almost dozen shotguns...around 2009 I started shooting gophers with my older brother over at Cedarville and getting into rimfires again and now I have been here the longest. I have bought about 30 rifles since I started being here at RFC...Marlins Savage, Ruger, Browning and CZs.

No I don't need to go back to where I was this is by far the best place for me to be...hands down. I do look when someone says to go check this out but that does not happen very much.

Signalman
Old 09-21-2019, 07:53 AM
Danwin22
US Air Force Veteran NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
I’m on sixteen gun forums but I rarely get to all of them on any given day.

I also registered on two CCW boards but lost my password info when my wife decided to change our internet.

One of the CCW sites has many guys that seem to think everyone you meet is out to get you.

I have a CCW permit but rarely carry as I’m 80 and my travels are mainly to grocery stores, doctor appointments or picking up hay or feed for the horses.

The biggest advantage to having a CCW is that I can avoid waiting periods and take a gun home when I purchase it.

Hopefully, having undergone a CCW background check will suffice should my state (FL) go with “Extended Background Checks.”
Old 09-21-2019, 02:34 PM
timberbeast

TPC Rating: 
100% (39)
RFC is enough for me. Just not enough time to spend on the internet to spend on multiple sites -- I'd rather be actually shooting or hunting or reading a real book.
Old 09-22-2019, 07:01 AM
Danwin22
US Air Force Veteran NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
As RFC is for rimfires, I would also love to see a magazine dedicated strictly to rimfires. Iíve owned a few .22 magnums over the years but my favorite caliber these days is the .22LR in both rifles and handguns.

Never shot a .17 but it seems like a great round for longer shots, such as groundhogs.
Old 09-25-2019, 10:49 AM
Tailwheel

TPC Rating: 
100% (2)
SigForum
RFC
Smith-Wesson Forum
Colt Forum

Still a member of glockforum but it went crazy.

SigForum and RFC for me mostly. I use Smith and Colt for research on my old revolvers.

My current passions are 22 rimfires and old Sig Sauers so those two are my haunts.

Patrick