Go Back   RimfireCentral.com Forums > >

Notices

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.

Old 04-11-2019, 08:46 AM
ohlongarm

TPC Rating: 
100% (3)
Thumbs up Kelblys experience recently.

A week ago out of frustration trying to find rings that fit and look well on my Tikka T1X i called Kelblys,i am a range member ,and honestly didn't know they had rings and such for rimfires.I spoke with Ian,and he told me stop in anytime and they would size up my rings for me .Well i stopped in last week ,Ian was in OK. at a shoot ,so i spoke with Jim,and explained what Ian had told me,it was lunchtime,and they were extremely busy.However Jim pulled one of his men out of the shop and had him size up rings for the Tikka,which fit perfectly and the scope a 4X16X44 Grand Slam just the right height off the barrel.Mounted the scope ,bore sighted the rifle ,despite them being very busy.I then went and sighted the Tikka in at 50 yards with less than 10 shots,all bullets five shots in the same hole with a tiny vertical stringing ,i called it a day.The gun shoots phenomenal. I can't say enough about Jim Kelbly for taking the time in doing all that he did for me,and a special thanks to the technician ,Chris i believe was his name who walked out to the range and asked how everything was doing and if there was anything else he could help me with. What a great company talk about service,can't say enough about my experience with them.
Old 04-21-2019, 07:22 AM
GaryP
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
100% (2)
I too am a range member and have had similar experience. Went in to get rings for my 1712 Anschutz as I knew they ere making the rings for Anschutz North America(ANA0. I asked for the rings and was told they are exclusive to ANA but had their own version that they sell but are not machined for the Anschutz rail. He said give me 5 minutes and I will have them machine these to fit. 5 minutes later walked out with the rings. Took that 5 minutes to look at the Kelbly new Anschutz target stock they are making for ANA!

Walked in there one time and they were comparing extreme high end riflescopes, March, Nightforce, Leupold, Swaroski, etc. Had them all mounted in rings and fastened down to a board, all looking at the same target at 200 yds. Happily let me look tp compare. One of these days I will buy one of those March scopes!