Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

Lets see those Chargers!!!!!

309K views 542 replies 260 participants last post by  BrianK 
#1 ·
Pictures please
Lets see what the good people of rimfirecentral have been doing to stimulate the economy!!!
okok I'm lusting over one that is $249 at our local store

#17 ·
I just picked up my Charger this morning. I picked up a cheapy Tasco scope for it. I have the same scope on my Hawthorne rifle and it does just fine. I've also got a couple factory mags, a Tactical Solutions extended mag release and a BC hot lips mag on their way. I know i've read about issues with the plastic mag, but will give it a whirl anyhow since most of the steel are out of stock everywhere.

Anyway, here's my new Charger, and my 22/45 with a red dot I picked up at BPS.

#23 · (Edited)
these arent mine but i figured I would add them to the thread

Does anything more need to be conveyed???

(Didn't think so.)
I tired an Eotech, but did not like it at all. This Sightron is a big improvement, although I recommend that you get the pistol model and not the rifle model for a Charger.
Nice!

Well, I'm still working on the finish for the long forearm version. In the meantime, I've finished up the short forearm model. This is the factory 10" barrel, Simmons 2-6 x 32 mm scope in Burris low matte Zee rings.
Here is the obligatory outdoorsey shot.:D

Here is the undercarriage.

A few more shots of the completed pistol.

Now back to getting a finish on the long forearm model. That one is going to be a LITTLE brighter.:D
The color is metalflake red. I've used it on a couple of other stocks, but have always gone with the silver accents. This time I decided to try the red and black color scheme.

Looks like they may have had the same daddy huh Hipshot? :D
more...
Had the charger for a month and ive done
New trigger group
New annodised charging handle with matching mag release
New jeweled match bolt with prism jeweling

This post has been deleted