Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

Henry availability during Covid?

2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  PEASHOOTER67 
#1 ·
I've been saving my pennies for a Small Game Carbine 22mag for a little while now. While I'm saving I've been shopping around for one. Everyone is out of stock. Several other Henry models seem to be hard to find as well.

Does anyone know if Covid is effecting production? Or is this just how Henry rolls...doing different runs now and then?

#2 ·
I have had a Henry .38/.357 on back order until today. It has finally shown up. Covid was part and their second move I bet was part to.

I now have Henry levers from three places.
New York
New Jersey
And now WI..

"The biggest communication problem is we don't listen to understand, we listen to reply"

#4 ·
My .357/.38 Henry showed up to my dealer a month after I/we ordered it. Today I brought him home.

It is definitely a quality made lever and built every bit as good or better than my grandfathers 30/30 lever that he had well before I was born.

I haven’t decided on his name yet but it will be one of these.
James, skippy, Lee , Rhoady, Kenehan, Lyman.

"The biggest communication problem is we don't listen to understand, we listen to reply"

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.