Notices

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.

Old 05-25-2020, 10:17 AM
SavagePlinker

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by remnar View Post
I wouldn't expect to see this in any super-steel. This is one of their budget line knives. They are manufactured in China with Chinese steel to keep the price down. They are fine knives but the budget knives are produced specifically to keep the MSRP lower and producing them with super-steel would greatly inflate the price and defeat the purpose of a "budget line".
I know, but they can do anything they want, and when they come up with a real winner there is no reason to not start making them in Golden in a super-steel. They could continue to make the cheap ones in China if they wish.

But I've said the same thing about the Tenacious, and esp. the LW, which is my favorite design and size of any knife made, for an EDC.

I keep hoping for a sprint run. Now I guess I will have two models on that list.