Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

What do you feed you M25 22WMR

923 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  MKIIISS 
#1 ·
My uncle gave me his model 25 22WMR... Gun is near new condition and I’ve been trying a few different types of ammo... CCI seems to shoot pretty good was wondering what everybody else feeds there marlin 22 mag?

#2 ·
My uncle gave me his model 25 22WMR... Gun is near new condition and I've been trying a few different types of ammo... CCI seems to shoot pretty good was wondering what everybody else feeds there marlin 22 mag?
BW sir I shoot 40gr out of all of mine...but some people have had good luck with 30gr bullets and others are not happy with the lighter bullet at all in their Marlin rifles...some like 45gr and heavier ones. I am a hunter and not looking for bench results...if I can hit a tennis ball at the range I need I am good to go...everything I hunt is larger than that. :D I have some 30 grain ammunition but have never shot it...too many of the older vets here commented on how bad the light stuff was in a Marlin and they loved in in there CZs. I also have been super happy with the 40gr stuff so I never tried anything else...I guess I should. ;)

Signalman :mad::):D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.