Go Back   RimfireCentral.com Forums > >

Notices

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.

Old 09-30-2017, 06:51 PM
wdfwguy

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
MKIV and 22/45 Tactical models

Do the Tactical models share the same barrel? Would you expect the same level of accuracy out of either?
Old 10-08-2017, 09:30 PM
FJBikerBoy

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
I am fairly certain they are the same. I'm shopping for one of these now and it looks like only the grip angle and length are different. Now I am not sure what I will like better as most local gun shops won't have both in stock. Need to check the feel when the suppressor is mounted on the end.
Old 10-13-2017, 10:16 PM
southerncomefort

TPC Rating: 
100% (4)
I have the 22/45 Tactical, I'm hoping to swap out to the STD frame if they can.. I see no reason why they couldn't.

Now to find one. Hahaha
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-17-2017, 06:23 AM
fourbore
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
The two look identical. There is another potential issue which I have not read about yet. That is how tight/loose is the fit when you go about mixing and matching uppers and lowers.

My gun was tight, one or a few reported looser or over time. I have not read where anyone layed out 2,3,4 or more Mk IV and tried randomly (or systematically) swapping lowers. It should work. I just dont recall reading about that here.

The CZ455 barrels are expected to interchange. In practice the head space changes and some slide in looser or tighter. Maybe apples and oranges but; over time results vary.