Notices

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.

Old 11-28-2019, 01:36 PM
Airtool
Veteran

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
CZ web store sale

20% off thru the 3rd: I thought sure y'all would be talking this up, given our need to accessorize, etc...

'tool
Old 11-28-2019, 02:11 PM
Signalman

TPC Rating: 
100% (12)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airtool View Post
20% off thru the 3rd: I thought sure y'all would be talking this up, given our need to accessorize, etc...

'tool
Airtool sir thank you for sharing the information with the rest of us...now I have to go and see what I need. it would be nice to order a knock your socks off 457 Lux or Premium in 22mag and get 20% off would just make my year.

Signalman
Old 11-28-2019, 02:20 PM
Airtool
Veteran

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
sorry...

but I can't enable you the way you want today, at least not with this sale. It appears it's only on the web store for parts and accessories. I ordered a new-style bolt for that FS in 222, and some other goodies.

Perhaps a new WMR or HMR barrel for one of your 455's?

happy T-day!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-28-2019, 02:24 PM
bowwild

TPC Rating: 
100% (1)
Tough to figure whatís on sale. Went all the way through checkout with no discount on trainer stock.

Not a fan of buying from cz web store.
Old 11-28-2019, 02:33 PM
Signalman

TPC Rating: 
100% (12)
Quote:
but I can't enable you the way you want today, at least not with this sale. It appears it's only on the web store for parts and accessories. I ordered a new-style bolt for that FS in 222, and some other goodies.

happy T-day!
That is a good idea I ordered two of them last time along with a 527 Lux stock I will have to go double check to see if all my 527s have the new style bolt in them.

my 527 Royal Lux in 223 with a Weaver Grand Slam 5-20x Varmint EBX reticle scope. Thank you Wonderdog1 for the idea.

Hey guys it is a good idea to check out what you need and order it. Maybe a FS rifle stock for your 452/5 or some extra magazines or like Airtool suggest another 455 or 457 barrel

Signalman
Old 11-28-2019, 02:58 PM
LeonardS

TPC Rating: 
100% (1)
Quote:

happy T-day!
Tell me about this new bolt style.....I have a 527 Varmint in .204 Ruger. Itís about 3-4 years old.
Old 11-28-2019, 03:09 PM
Signalman

TPC Rating: 
100% (12)
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeonardS View Post
Tell me about this new bolt style.....I have a 527 Varmint in .204 Ruger. Itís about 3-4 years old.
LeonardS sir here is a picture of the two bolts with the new lower bolt on the right... see the old style has a thicker bolt and has a mark on the back. So you can see the difference really easy...it takes 30 seconds to switch them.

hope this helps.

Signalman
Old 11-28-2019, 03:21 PM
LeonardS

TPC Rating: 
100% (1)
Thank you, Signalman!!
Old 11-28-2019, 03:30 PM
Signalman

TPC Rating: 
100% (12)
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeonardS View Post
Thank you, Signalman!!
No problem sir your rifle only being 3 or 4 years old should have the newer style bolt in it. Take a quick peak and if you need to order one they were only $35 each and with 20% off its a good price.

Signalman
Old 11-28-2019, 03:32 PM
NoNewTricks
US Air Force Veteran NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
100% (13)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowwild View Post
Tough to figure whatís on sale. Went all the way through checkout with no discount on trainer stock.

Not a fan of buying from cz web store.
I donít think the discount is coded into the website yet. I went through to the final form submission and no discount showed up. Probably wonít show up for a day or maybe two. Standard fare for the CZ-STORE.
Old 11-28-2019, 11:52 PM
Airtool
Veteran

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Discount at Checkout...

It worked for me: I added the items to my cart, then went to checkout. After entering the billing and shipping info, but before the CC info, the discount was automatically applied.

I purchased 8 items, 2 were shown on the website as already on sale/clearance, so no discount on them, but the other six items (all shown at regular price when I added them to the cart) got the 20% applied before submitting the order.

My experience was that it worked, automatically... wish I had something more than that and encouragement - try again?

'tool

Last edited by Airtool; 11-28-2019 at 11:54 PM. Reason: verbiage
Old 11-29-2019, 11:16 AM
Lance Boyle
US Marines Veteran Law Enforcement Officer NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
That site is always a disaster for me.

Been trying to log in to no avail. Reset my password, nope, invalid login credentials.

Total crap last year too.

My cz store account is through their LE program. It will not let me buy anything not in the LE program. I bought one pistol on that program and saw it on the web for about the same price within two months. It has forever blocked me from the good sales that the website has.

Last year I went through this, called in, got shuffled between offices, by the time they got back to me the sale was off and they said sorry it’s too late.

I really want to buy a Kadet kit at the sale price. Hopefully they call me back before the day is out.

This is the second or third time Their website refuses to take my money.

Take my money!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Lance Boyle; 11-29-2019 at 11:55 AM.
Old 11-29-2019, 12:07 PM
Signalman

TPC Rating: 
100% (12)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance Boyle View Post

Been trying to log in to no avail. Reset my password, nope, invalid login credentials.

My cz store account is through their LE program. It will not let me buy anything not in the LE program. I bought one pistol on that program and saw it on the web for about the same price within two months. It has forever blocked me from the good sales that the website has.

Last year I went through this, called in, got shuffled between offices, by the time they got back to me the sale was off and they said sorry itís too late.

I really want to buy a Kadet kit at the sale price. Hopefully they call me back before the day is out.

Take my money!!!!!!!!!
Lance sir what about having your wife sign in...same address just different name. It's worth a try.

Signalman
Old 11-29-2019, 01:07 PM
HKSnob
NRA Member - Click Here To Join! Appleseed Member Appleseed Rifleman

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Discount failure to apply

You're not the only one having problems. The $500+ stuff in my cart doesn't get the discount applied at any stage. None of it is on sale and varies from apparel, to parts, to clipazines ().
Hopefully they won't sell out of the stuff that's not usually in stock before the staff returns on Monday.
Emailed and called them. Can't blame them for being off, though, eh.
Old 11-29-2019, 01:19 PM
I6turbo
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
100% (5)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance Boyle View Post

Last year I went through this, called in, got shuffled between offices, by the time they got back to me the sale was off and they said sorry itís too late.

Take my money!!!!!!!!!
Same here with my regular account. It won't let me log in, so I can't participate in the sale. I've reset my password, tried several different approaches, and pretty much confirmed that the issue is on their side. Not a good look for them, but not much one can do unless you are willing to pressure them to honor the discount once they are back in the office and get around to getting the site fixed. For me, I'm not looking to buy THAT much, so it's not worth my time, but I make a mental note of a little black mark against CZ...