Southeast VA - RimfireCentral.com Forums

Go Back   RimfireCentral.com Forums > >

Notices

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.

Old 12-20-2019, 04:16 PM
Guam
US Navy NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Southeast VA

How many folks here live in SE VA??? I am a member at the airfield shooting club and was wondering if any members here get together at that range.
Old 09-06-2020, 07:03 AM
US Marines Veteran

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
I'm in Virginia Beach, and just came across some info on the Airfield Shooting Club yesterday. I've been looking for a place to shoot my Rossi at more than 25 yards, and everything down my way is on the pricey side. Or private, annual membership only, accepting no new members, requiring member sponsors, or many or all of the above. It's amazing that nobody seems to have even a short range outdoor range in the area I'm in.

I realize this is an older thread, but maybe some locals are still checking it out.
Old 09-22-2020, 02:41 PM
FiremanBob
Fire Fighter NRA Member - Click Here To Join! Appleseed Member Appleseed Rifleman

TPC Rating: 
100% (1)
There is a great group of Appleseeders who run events at Airfield on a regular basis. I recommend getting to know them.
Advertisement

Old 09-23-2020, 09:44 PM
US Marines Veteran

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FiremanBob View Post
There is a great group of Appleseeders who run events at Airfield on a regular basis. I recommend getting to know them.
I'd certainly be open to that, and like the Appleseed approach myself. If you have any contact on this site or otherwise, I'm all ears.

From where I live it's about an hour and a half, but if it's the right group it would be worth the trip.