Go Back   RimfireCentral.com Forums > >

Notices

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.

Old 05-04-2020, 10:58 PM
Johninoregon

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Hiperfire Hipertouch Reflex Trigger in Franklin F17

I just installed the Hiperfire Hipertouch Reflex trigger in my Franklin F17 VS4. It was easy. I did not need to remove the safety to remove the Franklin trigger. I installed the Hyperfire with the red springs using the Youtube install video. Today I went to the range and shot targets at 100 yard. The trigger pull is crisp. I shot Winchester and Federal American Eagle .17 WSM rounds and had just one that did not ignite out of the 80 rounds. I had 50% of my groups at 1.25 moa or less. A crisp,no creep trigger pull really helps accuracy. (NOTE - I forgot my shooting bags so shot off the bench rest)

The original Franklin trigger did not like American Eagle. Out of 50 rounds I would have 6 to 8 that did not ignite. Also, there was lots of trigger creep.

I did worry that the Hyerfire would not work but my fears were unfounded. I can highly recommend the Hyperfire Reflex trigger with the F17. I have no relationship with Hyperfire.

John