Soviet Match .22lr Via Cdnn, 02-15-08: TOZ 35 Free Pistol, CM-2 Target Rifle - RimfireCentral.com Forums

Go Back   RimfireCentral.com Forums > >

Notices

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.

Old 02-15-2008, 10:38 PM
sharpessword
US Marines Veteran Law Enforcement Officer NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Lightbulb Soviet Match .22lr Via Cdnn, 02-15-08

Shotgun News came faithfully in the mail today: 02-15-08.

It was interesting to see SOVIET BLOC TARGET RIFLES-.22'S listed on page 49, in the CDNN ad.

KK-150 Target, single shot rifle, SUHL EAST GERMAN MATCH, ADJUSTABLE STOCK: $499.00 +s&h.

CM2 TARGET, single shot rifle, Russian Olympic style with sights: $299.00.

TOZ-35, single shot pistols, $299.99 and $399.00.

I have no connection to CDNN, but everyone I know likes to hear about a good sale.

Last year, I saw some SUHL rifles that were available. They were almost twice $499.00. Albeit, they are outstanding shooters.

I suspect there are some who visit this thread who have experience with the CM2 and the TOZ-35.

See: www.cdnnsports.com

FYI: Dave.

Last edited by aom22; 03-03-2008 at 08:18 PM. Reason: Restore Original Title
Old 02-16-2008, 02:36 AM
GlenG
US Army Veteran NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
100% (4)
Cdnn

I called them last week and they are out of the Suhl. Said they didn't expect to have anymore again.
Old 02-16-2008, 06:25 AM
singleshotcajun
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
100% (1)
CM2 TARGET, single shot rifle, Russian Olympic style with sights: $299.00.

I believe this is the best deal bar none in a .22 target rifle from a distributor today. You cannot go wrong, CDNN is great to deal with and offers a money back gaurantee. Ask for Cody when you call, he has always done right by me.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-16-2008, 01:59 PM
SillyMike
US Army Veteran NRA Member - Click Here To Join! Appleseed Member Appleseed Rifleman

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
$300 for a TOZ35

Wow, quite the deal...
Old 02-16-2008, 07:54 PM
harris hawk
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Cdnn, Cm-2

They may be out of CM-2 rifles, as well. I believe that I got one of the last few they have, if not one of the last ones they have, according to the salesman I spoke with. I picked it up at the shop today, and it seems to be a real cherry. CDNN seems to be a very good company to deal with. Even if I can't download their catalog. This was a very small pawn shop in Mooresville, NC. However, the rifle drew numerous compliments from various customers, as it lay on the counter top, while I filled out my paperwork. I'd liked to have had a Suhl, but I got this rifle, and a Vostok Ural coming. Hope it's in as good of condition as this one! It's always a crap shoot on any firearm ordered on line, and I rolled some sweet die this time round! I'm big time into milsurp firearms, but believe .22 rimfire is the wave of the future, especially with the price of ammo for the larger bores ! Did the Olympians use a palm swell attachment on their rifles in competition, or just sling the rifle in? What kind of sling would be correct for this rifle, and are there any different front app sights available other than the front straight post that came on the rifle? Sorry to be sooo long winded, and sooo many questions, but I'm new to this game(.22 target rifles), and want to do it up correctly. BTW, why can't I post pics??? Thanks!
Michael
Old 02-17-2008, 08:48 AM
tom c.

TPC Rating: 
100% (4)
i got their new catalog yesterday

i can't get it to download from the site. no suhl's
but some older cm-2's and some nice looking pistol's.
Old 02-24-2008, 12:07 PM
17hmrshooter

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by harris hawk View Post
They may be out of CM-2 rifles, as well. I believe that I got one of the last few they have, if not one of the last ones they have, according to the salesman I spoke with. I picked it up at the shop today, and it seems to be a real cherry. CDNN seems to be a very good company to deal with. Even if I can't download their catalog. This was a very small pawn shop in Mooresville, NC. However, the rifle drew numerous compliments from various customers, as it lay on the counter top, while I filled out my paperwork. I'd liked to have had a Suhl, but I got this rifle, and a Vostok Ural coming. Hope it's in as good of condition as this one! It's always a crap shoot on any firearm ordered on line, and I rolled some sweet die this time round! I'm big time into milsurp firearms, but believe .22 rimfire is the wave of the future, especially with the price of ammo for the larger bores ! Did the Olympians use a palm swell attachment on their rifles in competition, or just sling the rifle in? What kind of sling would be correct for this rifle, and are there any different front app sights available other than the front straight post that came on the rifle? Sorry to be sooo long winded, and sooo many questions, but I'm new to this game(.22 target rifles), and want to do it up correctly. BTW, why can't I post pics??? Thanks!
Michael
CDNN must have found a couple more in their warehouse. I just ordered one 2 days ago (a Friday). I hope mine turns out to be cherry, too. I'll let you guys know after I see mine. The ad says "average to good".

When and where (Olympics? other international competition?) did the Russians use the CM-2?
Old 02-27-2008, 02:16 PM
aom22
US Air Force Disabled American Veteran Law Enforcement Officer NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
CDNN Sports

27 Feb 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom c. View Post
i can't get it to download from the site. no suhl's
but some older cm-2's and some nice looking pistol's.
CDNN SPORTS, INC.
P.O. Box 6514
Abilene, Texas 79608

Last edited by aom22; 02-27-2008 at 02:19 PM. Reason: Add Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 03:42 PM
tom c.

TPC Rating: 
100% (4)
finally

it downloaded, took about 90 sec.s
before it would hang about half-way through.
Old 02-27-2008, 06:07 PM
17hmrshooter

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Smile

Wow, I like that ad. Metal "Very Good to Excellent". That's better said than the Shotgun News ad which said, "Average to Good" overall. I'm anxious now. I hope I get a nice one. I can always refinish the wood.
Old 02-28-2008, 12:18 AM
aom22
US Air Force Disabled American Veteran Law Enforcement Officer NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 17hmrshooter View Post
When and where (Olympics? other international competition?) did the Russians use the CM-2?
The CM-2 is a trainer ... СМ-2 translates to SM-2.

I don't think it would be unreasonable to say that
many aspiring Russian (state sponsored) shooters probably began training
with the Vostok version of the CM-2

Sports rifle SM-2

Quote:
SM-2 rifle odnozaryadnaya belongs to the class sports training rifles, designed to prepare athletes razryadnikov and is the intermediate model between sports rifle TOZ-8M target rifles and high-class. The rifle has a high accuracy and stability of the battle.
Machine Translation
Old 02-28-2008, 01:20 AM
aom22

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Different Posts on the CM-2 rifles

This thread my give some insight into the Vostok SM-2's.

VOSTOK Different Model Variations