A new CZ ordered for my wife's birthday - RimfireCentral.com Forums

Go Back   RimfireCentral.com Forums > >

Notices

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.

Old 09-20-2019, 08:16 PM
bandit1250
US Navy Veteran NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
A new CZ ordered for my wife's birthday

After selling off a few 39A Marlins I decided to gift my wife with a new Grand Finale for her birthday. It took two days trying to get through to get it ordered but it went alright today. They said it would ship in 3-6 days. I am hoping it is a decent piece of wood on it for her. It doesn't have to be a lottery winner with the wood but I hope it doesn't look like a pine 2 X 4. I have faith it will shoot well. She appreciates every thing she gets so I know she will like no matter if the wood is plain. She won't hesitate to send some rounds through it when it gets here and I get it set up for her. I have a Leupold Vari-X II 4-12 AO NIB or a gloss finished 3-9x33 AO Leupold that would look nice on it. I will post a few pictures after it gets here.
Old 09-20-2019, 10:06 PM
I6turbo
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
100% (5)
That'll be a nice gift! I look forward to seeing your and your wife's luck of the draw on the stock.
Old 09-20-2019, 10:20 PM

TPC Rating: 
100% (12)
Quote:
Originally Posted by I6turbo View Post
That'll be a nice gift! I look forward to seeing your and your wife's luck of the draw on the stock.
I6turbo sir with Mrs. bandit1250's luck she will get a good one...great job there Mr. B sir.

I too will be looking forward to what she ends up with.

Signalman
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-20-2019, 11:11 PM
Toomany22s

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Itís my birthday, and Iíve never yelled at you

Iím sure it will be a beautiful gun, not only because you are kind and generous, but also out of the irony of having your wifeís gun more beautiful than any of yours

Thatís really nice of you, you are a great husband! Or a really guilty one
Old 09-20-2019, 11:32 PM

TPC Rating: 
100% (12)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toomany22s View Post
Itís my birthday, and Iíve never yelled at you

Iím sure it will be a beautiful gun, not only because you are kind and generous, but also out of the irony of having your wifeís gun more beautiful than any of yours

Thatís really nice of you, you are a great husband! Or a really guilty one
Now hold on a cotton picking minute...I have been talking with Bandit1250 for almost a year now and look what I got from him:

the one in front:

Toomany22 sir you will have to sweet talk him a lot more than that...and yelling won't cut it young man LOL

Bandit1250 has a very huge heart, a super nice guy, a great husband, very knowledgeable gentleman on firearms.

Signalman
Old 09-21-2019, 12:07 AM
Toomany22s

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
No Iíll never be the sweet talker you are Signalman I was just trying to get him to smile a little bit more than he already was when he was posting his joy over making his bride happy . Like him, my greatest joy comes from that . So when he generously shared it with us I was enthused and couldnít help myself!

That sweet enough?

Funny thing is I really mean it! And als , no, itís not really my birthday. But gifts are better appreciated when they are unanticipated

But I get gifts every day from this forum! And not just about guns! I learn how to behave, and that is invaluable !

Thanks for all you do!
Old 09-21-2019, 12:50 AM

TPC Rating: 
100% (12)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toomany22s View Post
No Iíll never be the sweet talker you are Signalman I was just trying to get him to smile a little bit more than he already was when he was posting his joy over making his bride happy . Like him, my greatest joy comes from that . So when he generously shared it with us I was enthused and couldnít help myself!

That sweet enough?

Funny thing is I really mean it! And als , no, itís not really my birthday. But gifts are better appreciated when they are unanticipated

But I get gifts every day from this forum! And not just about guns! I learn how to behave, and that is invaluable !

Thanks for all you do!
Toomany22s sir you did a fine job and no problem I was just having some fun also...and it is true I do talk with Bandit1250 on a regular basis and the fact are he really is a super nice guy and his experience is on the same level as my best friend: Mr. Jeff Miller who I have been talking to for over 8 years now. Now as far as a sweet talker I have a handful of marbles in my mouth...it takes phone calls from Jeff Miller to talk the wife (Boss Lady) into allowing me to buy another CZ...it has happened 3 times. How many friends do you have that will talk to your wife and tell her that you need another rifle. Jeff is that type of guy...he is like a brother to me.

Everybody here has something to share...that is the reason I live here...great moderators and great people make this the best place for guys like us.

I have fun here and the thing I love the most is helping out others...like I have been helped.

Keep up the good work.

Signalman
Old 09-21-2019, 05:45 AM
bandit1250
US Navy Veteran NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
She never yells at me for any stupid stuff I do but maybe she should. She probably won't accept any thing less than wood like this on a Grand Finale.

Or maybe even this one would be acceptable. She's easy to please
Old 09-21-2019, 08:17 AM
Toomany22s

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
if Sheís that particular you must be an Adonis! Youíre a Lucy guy , too!
Old 09-21-2019, 12:30 PM
CaptBill252

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
I'm hyper ventilating.
Pretty wood.

Bill
Old 09-21-2019, 03:22 PM
timberbeast

TPC Rating: 
100% (39)
Nice of you to convert some Marlins into a birthday gift for your wife. I haven't seen a GF with ugly wood, so in that department I think you are safe.

Nice to be able to share the shooting sports with your beloved.