Join Team RFC to remove these ads.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-18-2019, 10:08 PM
nitecapt
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Our New Black Mambas

My wife and I have now retired and we have just received and sighted in our new Black Mambas pictured below. Poor Scott Volquartsen who tolerated inquiries from me for almost a year before we bought. We couldn't be happier with these guns.
They are dead accurate and I am posting this to explain the process. We are interested in steel challenge as well as hunters pistol silhouette. We chose the Volquartsen Black Mamba for it's reputation for quality build and accuracy and now that we have been to the range, we can certainly verify those qualities. Along with that was the superior customer service provided by the Company and the patience which we were dealt with. My wife got the 4.5" barrel (in gold) and I got the 6" (in Red). She feels she can handle the 4.5" better. These guns are LIGHT. We opted for C-More sights since we can change the dot size but VQ sells the Vortex sights which I would have purchased if I had wanted a fixed dot size. The C-More's are bulkier as you can see in the photos as well with the Vortex being more compact.
I am so happy with our pistols that I now plan to buy a VQ rifle either in .22 or the newer 17 WSM which is an incredibly flat shooting round.
Any questions, feel free to PM me and I would be happy to discuss.
Ray
Attached Images
File Type: jpg fullsizeoutput_52f.jpg (410.9 KB, 25 views)