Bergara magazines - Page 2 - RimfireCentral.com Forums

Go Back   RimfireCentral.com Forums > > >

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.

Old 01-08-2022, 01:42 PM
mongochicago
Law Enforcement Officer NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShooterReady View Post
If Bergara doesn't have the mags and they keep telling people they haven't arrived in the country yet, then the only way for this gun shop on GB to have them is by removing them from the factory rifle box.

I find it very questionable that a gun shop in North Carolina can have a product that the manufacturer of said product states does not exist yet.

Or, they are selling you items they don't have yet...there is a very large warning on their ads that shipments and communications will be delayed and a large, red EXPECT DELAYS.

I'd be curious how quickly you get these magazines you ordered.
They were shipped out and UPS sent me a notice with a tracking number.
Old 01-12-2022, 06:12 PM
mongochicago

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShooterReady View Post
If Bergara doesn't have the mags and they keep telling people they haven't arrived in the country yet, then the only way for this gun shop on GB to have them is by removing them from the factory rifle box.

I find it very questionable that a gun shop in North Carolina can have a product that the manufacturer of said product states does not exist yet.

Or, they are selling you items they don't have yet...there is a very large warning on their ads that shipments and communications will be delayed and a large, red EXPECT DELAYS.

I'd be curious how quickly you get these magazines you ordered.
Mags arrived today. They are real Bergara mags. Look exactly like ones in the youtube videos when they are unboxing the gun. They have the Bergara logo. I find hard to believe that the store removed them from the rifle boxes and sold them separately. That would lead to a lot of pissed off customers. Still, they were loose and not in individual packages, but I have seen many others like that, particularly AR mags. EIther way, they are genuine Bergara mags. 5 days from ordering to delivery
Old 01-12-2022, 06:26 PM
tooltime
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
100% (1)
Awesome. I hope to find a couple extra myself
Old 01-12-2022, 08:40 PM
ShooterReady

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mongochicago View Post
Mags arrived today. They are real Bergara mags. Look exactly like ones in the youtube videos when they are unboxing the gun. They have the Bergara logo. I find hard to believe that the store removed them from the rifle boxes and sold them separately. That would lead to a lot of pissed off customers. Still, they were loose and not in individual packages, but I have seen many others like that, particularly AR mags. EIther way, they are genuine Bergara mags. 5 days from ordering to delivery
I wasn't doubting they were genuine Bergara magazines. If they were loose, they took them out of the boxes of other rifles. I've ordered dozens of Bergara extra/replacement magazines from distributors, and they always some in clam shell packaging. They just won't sell the rifles until they get replacement mags. The rifles are easy to get...it's the mags that are rare right now. They can sit on a few rifles until they can get replacement magazines for them. If you look at the European Bergara website, the BMR mags are listed as available for sale...they just don't ship to the US. We will just need to be patient while the mags are shipped over here...probably just sitting offshore on a freighter at the moment.
Old 01-13-2022, 05:48 AM
hberger

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Bergara magazines

I ordered 3, 5 round BMR mags on GB yesterday. They are also coming from NC. They showed 10+ in stock when I ordered them. I picked up a used steel barrel BMR yesterday to go with my carbon barrel model and it only came with a 10 round mag. I should have shipping and tracking info today or tomorrow.
Old 01-13-2022, 08:28 AM
mongochicago

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Although it is possible, I still find it hard to believe that the guy in N.C. is taking these magazines out of the rifle boxes to sell separately, for $39.00, and then shelving a bunch of $500.00+ guns to wait on replacement magazines before he can sell them. It doesn't make sense.
Old 01-13-2022, 01:35 PM
dwarren
US Army Veteran NRA Member - Click Here To Join! GOA Member

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
I ordered 2 of the 5 round mags. There were 5 left in stock after my order.
Kind of expensive. He may have got them from a previous shipment and waited to sell when the supply was low.
Old 01-14-2022, 05:35 PM
Kleiss1

TPC Rating: 
100% (44)
I I vote for a Bergara site. Just settling up my Carbon BMR.
Old 01-14-2022, 10:53 PM
Drpietrzak

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
They do the same with guitars. Buy the item and then part it out and make money overall from the parts. Also defects in other elements at times get parted out.

Last edited by Drpietrzak; 01-18-2022 at 07:16 AM.
Old 01-14-2022, 11:10 PM
ShooterReady

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Although it is possible, I still find it hard to believe that the guy in N.C. is taking these magazines out of the rifle boxes to sell separately, for $39.00, and then shelving a bunch of $500.00+ guns to wait on replacement magazines before he can sell them. It doesn't make sense.
I've worked in the gun industry for 20 years, this is a common practice. I had a customer who's entire business was buying Ruger 10/22's and Mark IV pistols, completely dissembling them so he could sell the parts individually. Ever wonder how it's possible to buy just a 10/22 receiver, even though Ruger does not sell them that way? Ever try to buy a factory Ruger Mark IV barrel? Ruger doesn't sell those either. Why sell a complete 10/22 for $350 when you can sell the parts separately for $500.
Old 01-18-2022, 06:15 PM
dwarren
US Army Veteran NRA Member - Click Here To Join! GOA Member

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Received my mags on 01-17-2022. Work just like the ones that came with my rifle.
Expensive but the only ones I could find.
Old 01-21-2022, 03:32 PM
hberger

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
My mags showed up on Wednesday the 19th. Delayed 1 day due to the storm we had in the Northeast. I'm happy with the service and the mags.
Old Yesterday, 06:43 PM
tooltime

TPC Rating: 
100% (1)
I purchased a L3I mag extension from A&J Sporting. Made a 5 round mag into a 12 round mag in minutes.

JT
Old Yesterday, 06:58 PM
remmos
US Air Force Veteran GOA Member

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Ordered 2 magazines on the 20th from Ebay seller. Shipped same day, delivered yesterday

Jeff.