Go Back   RimfireCentral.com Forums > >

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.

Old 10-11-2020, 09:04 AM
singleshotcajun
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
100% (1)
25 MOA base/rings for Suhl 150

Just for grins I scoped my old 3P 150. Had not shot it in years. Leupold 11 mm rings worked for me but no so much at distance at or past 200 yards. The gun is too boring to shoot at 50 yards , 100 yards with some wind is fun. Just trying to get a 25 MOA lean in the scope without drilling and tapping but mainly not wanting to cover the loading port with the base, had issues with those on my Valmet Finnish Lion, hard to load and spent cases never cleared . Looking at the DIP base for 54 Annieís , anyone tried those on a Suhl ?
Old 10-11-2020, 01:33 PM
Southern1
US Army Veteran NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
I've had good luck with Sportsmatch UK moa adjustable rings. I had them on a CZ455, and on my Annie right now. They claim up to 40 moa adjustment, but it depends how far apart the rings are. Farther apart the less moa you get.

The nice thing is you set the scope where you want the zero, and adjust the rings to get the exact amount of angle you need. I have mine set two turns up from the bottom, so 50 to 200 is in the middle of the turrets range. This puts 100 yards right at mechanical center of the scope.

The price is about $60 and can be found at most of the airgun sights. Hawke has the same rings listed, and they seem to be made by Sportsmatch too.
Old 10-11-2020, 03:44 PM
singleshotcajun

TPC Rating: 
100% (1)
Thanks,only problem is that those do not look like they will clear the radius of the Suhl receiver. Iíve tried other rings that were flat at on the bottom and they did not work. I am currently using Leupold 11mm rings they have clearance and are listed for old model 54.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-11-2020, 05:14 PM
Southern1

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by singleshotcajun View Post
Thanks,only problem is that those do not look like they will clear the radius of the Suhl receiver. Iíve tried other rings that were flat at on the bottom and they did not work. I am currently using Leupold 11mm rings they have clearance and are listed for old model 54.
I thought that might be an issue too. I have them on an Anschutz 64 MPR which has the radiused reciever too. There is plenty of clearance on mine, you can see daylight under the center and it passed the doubled sheet of paper feeler Gage test.
Old 10-12-2020, 04:25 AM
singleshotcajun

TPC Rating: 
100% (1)
Same rings ?

https://us.hawkeoptics.com/adjustabl...11mm-high.html
Old 10-12-2020, 12:16 PM
Southern1

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by singleshotcajun View Post
They look like them. Good price too, I need to order another pair or two.

Edit: Just ordered 2 sets, $9.95 shipping with no tax.

Last edited by Southern1; 10-12-2020 at 12:46 PM.