The official Archangel Marauder/G36 thread... - Page 35 - RimfireCentral.com Forums

Go Back   RimfireCentral.com Forums > >

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.

Old 01-25-2012, 11:36 AM
BlackSunTactical
RFC Sponsor

RFC Sponsor
TPC Rating: 
0% (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunisherEvo74 View Post
Who carries the 25rd mags? I noticed that BlackSunTactical.com is out of stock and they are the cheapest I've found.
We have about 80 more en route to BlackSun, they should be here mid-next week!
Old 01-25-2012, 08:11 PM
Andy_PHA

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
ok after trying a no name website to save a few bucks, I canceled that order and went over to blacksun tactical. Looks like it will be here on Saturday, I can't wait.

Does anyone know if Promag will sell just the flash hider from this kit? After telling a budy about this kit he wants to buy the flash hider to put on his along with the 556 Archangel kit. Or if anyone opted to use the can, or are using a bull barel and would be willing to sell the flash hider?
Old 01-25-2012, 08:25 PM
BlackSunTactical
RFC Sponsor

RFC Sponsor
TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy_PHA View Post
ok after trying a no name website to save a few bucks, I canceled that order and went over to blacksun tactical. Looks like it will be here on Saturday, I can't wait.

Does anyone know if Promag will sell just the flash hider from this kit? After telling a budy about this kit he wants to buy the flash hider to put on his along with the 556 Archangel kit. Or if anyone opted to use the can, or are using a bull barel and would be willing to sell the flash hider?
First of all, thanks for your order! From what I understand, Promag does not individually sell these flash hiders. They're not on our dealer lists, nor do I see them on the Promag website.

However, we built 2 kits for display models and one of them features the polymer fake supressor, so I happen to have an extra flash hider on hand. Since you placed your order with us, I suppose I could toss it your way for no charge. Heck, I'll even throw in the shipping! Shoot me a PM with the shipping address and I'll personally drop it in the mail tomorrow.

-Blair
Old 01-25-2012, 09:04 PM
Andy_PHA

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
well you just confirmed that my decision to switch my order to you was the correct one. I can't wait for this stock to arrive, I don't even think I was excited during the 24hr waiting period before I could pick up my AR. I will be shopping your site first for any future needs.
PM sent regarding the flash hider.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackSunTactical View Post
First of all, thanks for your order! From what I understand, Promag does not individually sell these flash hiders. They're not on our dealer lists, nor do I see them on the Promag website.

However, we built 2 kits for display models and one of them features the polymer fake supressor, so I happen to have an extra flash hider on hand. Since you placed your order with us, I suppose I could toss it your way for no charge. Heck, I'll even throw in the shipping! Shoot me a PM with the shipping address and I'll personally drop it in the mail tomorrow.

-Blair
Old 01-25-2012, 09:18 PM
Smiling Bob
US Air Force Disabled American Veteran NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
100% (5)
Andy_PHA,

I went with an E&L barrel shroud on my Marauder, have the polymer shroud and aluminum muzzle brake for sale in the classified section https://www.rimfirecentral.com/forums...do=ad&id=42799

Smiling Bob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy_PHA View Post

Last edited by Smiling Bob; 01-25-2012 at 09:21 PM.
Old 01-26-2012, 04:01 PM
rattler420

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
anybody using the carry handle scope that black sun has? what do you think of it. i read through this whole thread last night, but dont remember much mention of it.

Last edited by rattler420; 01-26-2012 at 04:06 PM.
Old 01-28-2012, 02:35 PM
Andy_PHA

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
thanks to black sun tactical I got this from fedex this morning and went to work.

I had no issues with fit, I did massage it a little (no cutting or filing just a hammer and tightening sequence) to get it this tight, but it worked out great.

and one with the AR

Last edited by Andy_PHA; 01-28-2012 at 02:47 PM.
Old 01-28-2012, 02:45 PM
Andy_PHA

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
EDIT: nevermind after a closer look the metal insert is in the QD holes. Great kit, I can't wait to get more range time with it.

Last edited by Andy_PHA; 02-05-2012 at 07:25 PM.
Old 01-28-2012, 08:11 PM
Smiling Bob
US Air Force Disabled American Veteran NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
100% (5)
Andy_PHA,

I don't know if you saw my post above #515, you had mentioned your freind was looking for the Marauder flash hider, I have one for sale in the classified section.

Smiling Bob
Old 01-28-2012, 08:24 PM
Andy_PHA

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Thanks Bob, but the great guys at Black sun took care of me. Good luck with the sale.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiling Bob View Post
Andy_PHA,

I don't know if you saw my post above #515, you had mentioned your freind was looking for the Marauder flash hider, I have one for sale in the classified section.

Smiling Bob
Old 02-01-2012, 02:27 PM
BlackSunTactical
RFC Sponsor

RFC Sponsor
TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Archangel Nomad/Marauder Magazines

10 and 25 Round Magazines are back in stock! These are the Nomad version of the magazines which are the newest production. The front steel pin has been shortened by approximately 15 thousandth's of an inch to improve fitment across various 10/22 receivers. I think some other upgrades were done too, but I'm not sure exactly what they might be. Maybe Mike can chime in on this one.
Old 02-02-2012, 12:20 AM
cqc6

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
BlackSun-

The new mags have a shorter front pin and the edges of the pins have been rounded off a bit more. The rear pin also has an angle on it to improve the way
the mags seat. I have tried em and they work great. When new they might need a slight tap on the bottem when inserting them for the first time, but after a few times in they break in and seat nicely. ProMag has listened to all the feedback and made the changes to the mag. These should work in both polymer and metal trigger guarded guns. I think they did a great job on em.

Last edited by cqc6; 02-02-2012 at 12:23 AM.
Old 02-02-2012, 12:09 PM
zomer

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
too bad i have an original and the 2nd gen. Neither work good for me. When it warms up i hope to play with them a little and get them going good. I wish we could get replacements since these have alot of problems so far.
Old 02-02-2012, 12:36 PM
PunisherEvo74
US Navy Veteran

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Send a message via Yahoo to PunisherEvo74
I ordered a 25rd mag last night.

Sent from the keyboard on my Samsung Galaxy SII Skyrocket via Tapatalk
Old 02-03-2012, 11:02 AM
slideshot

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
name change

BlackSun, on the new ones you got in, do they have "Nomad" printed on them? I recall them having a blank spot on the kit after they couldn't use Marauder anymore. But noticed the other day that promag updated their website so that the name is officially Nomad on the product page. I'm curious if they've started shipping kits with the Nomad name on them, or if they still just have the blank spot on the stock where Marauder use to be...