Bruce Patza, should I just mail an order with payment? - RimfireCentral.com Forums

Go Back   RimfireCentral.com Forums > >

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.

Old 10-07-2020, 07:35 PM
MG-70

TPC Rating: 
100% (8)
Bruce Patza, should I just mail an order with payment?

Sent Mr. Patza an email or PM yesterday or the day before and no reply as of yet. Since his banner is still in the supporters section, I assume he's still in business.

Should I expect some sort of reply, or should I just mail in an order with payment and wait for something to eventually show up? I was hoping to see what his blast shields look like to see whether it was worth it to order some.

Thanks in advance!
Old 10-08-2020, 04:57 AM
FredVK
US Navy Veteran

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
His ad in the sponsors listings states "Send cash, check or money order with order." This is what I did a while back (cash) and I received my three blast shields from Bruce in a timely matter.
Yes, you could probably cut your own from a soda can but these were nicely pre cut to fit exactly over the trigger group. Included directions, but basically you just drop it on and make sure its bent right.
Two of my MKIIs and a MKIII Hunter have these on and they really do help keep debris out of the trigger area. Greatly reduces the need to pull the barrel off the frame to clean that area. Which on a tight gun can be a pain.
I felt they were worth the nominal cost. If I needed more myself I wouldn't have any problem sending in payment with the order which is what he requests on his ad.

Last edited by FredVK; 10-08-2020 at 05:02 AM.
Old 10-08-2020, 09:27 AM
RFC Sponsor
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

RFC Sponsor
TPC Rating: 
100% (14)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MG-70 View Post
Sent Mr. Patza an email or PM yesterday or the day before and no reply as of yet. Since his banner is still in the supporters section, I assume he's still in business.

Should I expect some sort of reply, or should I just mail in an order with payment and wait for something to eventually show up? I was hoping to see what his blast shields look like to see whether it was worth it to order some.

Thanks in advance!
I don't see the email. Just send the order along with payment and I'll send the part.
Bruce
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-08-2020, 09:48 AM
FlysAlot

TPC Rating: 
100% (3)
Mr. Patza is the best, you will be very happy!
Old 10-10-2020, 12:38 PM
MG-70

TPC Rating: 
100% (8)
I appreciate the clarifications, and will mail in an order...

But first, would like to see a pic or know more about his blast shields. I don't need to tighten the upper to lower fit on either pistol, as a matter of fact one is too tight, but would like to try a blast shield to see its effectiveness. Is his design any more durable or effective than a DIY version from a soda can?

Thanks again and a good weekend to all!
Old 10-12-2020, 04:14 PM
1KPerDay

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bpatza View Post
I don't see the email. Just send the order along with payment and I'll send the part.
Bruce
I also emailed in the past week but haven't gotten any reply. I'll just mail an order. Thanks!
Old 10-13-2020, 12:42 PM
MG-70

TPC Rating: 
100% (8)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KPerDay View Post
I also emailed in the past week but haven't gotten any reply. I'll just mail an order. Thanks!
My order was put in a mailbox on Sunday. I'm still curious to see a pic of his Blast Shield.

Good luck!