Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

Common Problems and How We're Working to Fix Them

11K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  TheGeek 
#1 · (Edited)
In our organizational announcement, we made reference to a number of common problems that we have had reported to us, but we've yet to be able to fix or we've lagged behind in the communication. This thread will be updated to reflect our current status on these issues and the anticipated resolution.

As always, if you have any support issues, please do not PM us directly, but rather use our RFC Support page.

---------------------

PROBLEM: I sent in a check for sponsorship/RFC membership/donation and it never cleared.
For the last three years, the mailing address we've used has been a home address. For whatever reason, this seems to have caused a number of issues with deliverability as sometimes the mailman thinks that just because it is labeled "Rimfire Central", it doesn't go to the house. At least, that's our best guess as to what is happening.

---------------------

Within the next couple of weeks, we will have a new P.O. Box for all RFC payments, and we hope that will alleviate the problem. In the mean time, any checks that have sent prior to September 1 that have not cleared should be considered lost and should be cancelled. You may re-submit payment to: RimfireCentral.com - P.O.Box 47451 - Indianapolis, IN 46247

---------------------

PROBLEM: I sent in a check and it cleared, and I still don't have my sponsorship/team membership updates/etc.
Well this is a definite problem. Please use our support system to report the issue and we will rectify it immediately.

---------------------

PROBLEM: I cannot post in X, I cannot register for the site, I cannot do Y
We've got a pretty crazy and intricate permission system setup here, so we apologize for the confusion. In order to prevent spam, we've taken extreme measures, and sometimes good people get caught in the shuffle. As we re-examine the permissions system, please continue to use our support system to report access problems.

When reporting problems, please be patient. With each submission, we're trying to analyze why the problem occurred, so it may take us a little bit of time. We hope that within 24-48 hours, we'll be able to respond to every ticket and let you know the status.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.