Old 03-19-2021, 11:25 PM
BadaBing11
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
TK always delights!

Why I love Tandemkross!

Hereís some great experience Iíve had recently:
I had a red dot on my Ruger mark IV that was mounted to a Tandemkross picatinny rail that I bought 2 or 3 years ago. I had been considering getting the Shadow mount v2 plate to get the red dot closer to the bore axis .

Well it seems Tandemkross has this thing called a lifetime satisfaction guarantee . You see, I wasnít happy with the picatinny mount anymore. Tandemkross gave me a full credit on the rail upon return . I purchased the S2 mounting plate. I am thrilled with it . It gives me the option to mount the dot forward or to the rear of the ejection port . It accommodates a multitude of red dots, and by my calculations, got my red dot a little more than 1/8Ē lower toward the bore axis. The part is high quality typical of Tandemkross.

Another surprise was found when I purchased their metal safety detent for the Mark IV . I installed this $6 part and the safety lever went from mush to the snickety snick feel of a good 1911 thumb safety . The improvement was remarkable .

The customer support and quality of their stuff is not like many nowadays . Truly the best of the best .

I couldnít be more pleased with the products . ..

If youíre listening TK, Iím still waiting for the honeycomb style thick grips for the Mark IV. Your 22/45 grips are great . Please make some of those for the rest of the Mark IV lineup !
Old 03-26-2021, 05:38 AM
Fished

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
I their picatinny rail and halo in red for my Mark IV. Good products.
Old 03-26-2021, 09:58 AM
Sir

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Yes indeed, good peeps they are and their products ....none better.