Go Back   RimfireCentral.com Forums > > >

Notices

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.

Old 11-10-2016, 10:42 AM
outdoor
Law Enforcement Officer

TPC Rating: 
100% (2)

I recently got the CZ Sharptail in 12ga. It is single trigger with the reset automatically moving the the next barrel. The selector does allow the shooter to select a barrel if they desire to.

The fit and finish is good. I sent it with my brother in law for a pheasant hunt and he said it was the only SxS out there but everyone liked the looks and feel. That said he did think it kicked harder than other guys guns. My brother in law has never hunted and has rarely shot a gun before meeting me. So his opinion is from a very unbiased point of view.

That said I think in the recent years CZ has really pushed out some reliable guns by Huglu. The article above is a testimony to the round count of a discontinued gun.

I think they really shine in the 20ga categories. These are caliber built specific actions also if i remember correctly. which helps with handling and weight.

Nothing shoots like a 20ga benelli tho...soft and quiet.
Old 11-10-2016, 11:37 AM
shot410ga
US Marines Veteran NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Cz 28 o/u

I shoot a CZ 28ga O/U on the 5 stand range as well as trap doubles and skeet once in a while. As far as I'm concerned it's a great little shotgun for the money (about $800) About 1/2 the price of a Browning a good deal. The stock comes in at 14 1/4" LOP so, it's good for an adult. I did install a center bead on it, as it didn't have one from the factory. I'd buy it again.
Old 11-10-2016, 04:23 PM
longislandloco
US Navy Veteran NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Although I'm a Browning and Remington shooter I would not hesitate to buy a CZ.