CZ Fullstock Centerfire - Page 2 - RimfireCentral.com Forums

Go Back   RimfireCentral.com Forums > > >

Notices

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.

Old 10-23-2019, 03:26 AM
JMK
US Navy Veteran NRA Member - Click Here To Join! GOA Member Appleseed Member Appleseed Rifleman

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)

I seriously considered ordering a BRNO Effect when they were available...the reason I didn't was because of the chamberings they offered here in the U.S. - all I was able to find were 308 Winchester and 30-06 Springfield. Don't get me wrong, both are great cartridges; but, in my mind they weren't suited to that style of rifle. Had CZ imported it in 6,5x57 R, 7x57 R or 8x57 JRS - yes, I would prefer a rimmed cartridge in a break action single shot - money would have been flying out of my bank account so fast it'd catch on fire. Oh well.

JMK
Old 10-24-2019, 12:22 AM
ronsatspokane

TPC Rating: 
100% (1)
I think these are the quintessential unicorn. I've known about them for years but have never seen one. One did show up here in the for sale forum but that same gun with the same pictures and the same text had been on Armslist for quite a while. I assumed it was a scam. If anyone runs across a depot full of them please post. I'll take mine in 6.5x55 if you please.
Old 10-30-2019, 04:02 PM
timberbeast
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
100% (39)
I bought one in .243 and it was gorgeous. It was also sub-MoA, and I thought I had my stalking rifle.

But I could not get the rifle to extract a fired case. CZ tried to fix it, but couldn't, and could not get parts. They bought it from me for the full price I paid. I was sad, because the Effect in Full Stock was a gorgeous rifle.