TX22 Optic Mount - RimfireCentral.com Forums

Go Back   RimfireCentral.com Forums > >

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.

Old 05-11-2019, 12:22 PM
GreggK

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
TX22 Optic Mount

The only one I see making an optic mount is these guys...
https://lakelinellc.com/shop/mountin...nnium-pistols/

I want to mount a DeltaPoint Pro or an RTS2 but don't know if it can be adapted to work. When I contacted the manufacturer they pretty much just blew me off with an I don't know reply.

I'm hopping for OuterImpact to make one of their multi fit type mounting plates but that may be a while

Anyone tried one of these mounting plates with other optics?
Old 05-19-2019, 06:50 AM
copterdrvr
US Army Veteran NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
100% (1)
I have a Vortex Venom on mine and its a perfect fit. You should be able to do a web search to find out if a Vortex base and corresponding mount matches up with the sights you're interested in.

The couple of sights I looked at before making my descision listed what other sights they matched up with.
Old 05-19-2019, 09:35 AM
copterdrvr
US Army Veteran NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
100% (1)
Looks like they have a pretty extensive list published on their site:

This fits the: Vortex Viper/Venom, Burris FastFire, Docter and other compatible sights like the ADE Advanced Optics rd3-006x, other rd3 series sights, Sightmark mini shot reflex, Truglo Tru Tec Micro, etc.

Can't see that they blew you off because they didn't happen to try the two particular red dots you're interested in. I'm sure they listed enough options for you to check for yourself with the manufacturers to see if they match up with any of the listed sights.