Notices

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.

Old 08-11-2016, 10:30 AM
razerface
US Army Veteran NRA Member - Click Here To Join! GOA Member

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Ordered Jard trigger for my T-Bolt...pics added

I ordered a Jard trigger this morning for my T-Bolt. I also ordered the 2 other springs available. Squirrel season comin!

Trigger- $247 with any of the 3 springs listed below
20 oz spring-$5.50
16 oz spring $5.50
12 oz spring $5.50

Edit: pic added. Light is weird, it is even colored in person.

Last edited by razerface; 08-22-2016 at 09:03 PM.
Old 08-11-2016, 11:38 AM
Baddodge

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Where did you order? I dont see anything in jards website yet. Thanks
Old 08-11-2016, 02:41 PM
Jodwillow

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Jard trigger specs?

Any details on actual final design? If you go with 20oz. spring, what range of trigger pull can be adjusted?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-11-2016, 03:42 PM
razerface

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baddodge View Post
Where did you order? I dont see anything in jards website yet. Thanks
they are not on the website. I called and asked,,,was told they are assembling them right now and I could order one.
Old 08-11-2016, 03:44 PM
razerface

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jodwillow View Post
Any details on actual final design? If you go with 20oz. spring, what range of trigger pull can be adjusted?
i was told "very slight adjustment on each spring" The ounces told to me are what each spring delivers with the set screw "flush"
Old 08-11-2016, 07:46 PM
RDH475

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
you beat me

you beat me they told me that I was No.2 so we have 1 & 2 of a first run of 32 triggers. If anyone wants one of the first run you better order one quick. they said they don't even have a instruction manual printed yet. I am pretty pumped to get it.
Old 08-14-2016, 06:52 PM
BWstickman

TPC Rating: 
100% (1)
Awesome!!! Can't wait to hear from you guys
Old 08-14-2016, 08:45 PM
RDH475

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Next step

I am going to have to get my stock cut and a adjustable comb installed, who here knows someone that does this kind of stock work?
Old 08-15-2016, 04:45 PM
Ed333
US Marines Veteran NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
100% (3)
me too

Quote:
Originally Posted by RDH475 View Post
you beat me they told me that I was No.2 so we have 1 & 2 of a first run of 32 triggers. If anyone wants one of the first run you better order one quick. they said they don't even have a instruction manual printed yet. I am pretty pumped to get it.
Ordered mine today, with the 12 oz spring. Figured that where I shoot my HB varmint model only from bench, in competition (or practice for competition), a light trigger was not a problem. I have other pieces I can carry around. Am about to experiment with adjusting a CZ trigger, and have also ordered a yoDave kit for another CZ. Things should improve, which they need to. I have been shooting better scores with my old aperture/globe sight Annie than with my scoped guns, that's crazy.
Old 08-16-2016, 06:09 PM
RDH475

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Pics

You can see pictures of the Jard trigger at there web site under manuals
Old 08-19-2016, 01:44 PM
Ed333

TPC Rating: 
100% (3)
Jard trigger assembly arrived, now need help

My Jard trigger arrived very promptly, got it in todays mail. So here is where I have to confess my inexperience with taking weapons apart, swallow my pride and ask for help. I brought out my T-Bolt, took it to the bench, and did the following:
1- left the scope mounted.
2- removed the empty magazine and the bolt;
3- with an Allen wrench, removed two apparently identical machine screws, attaching the barrel and receiver to the stock;
4- with a much smaller Allen key, removed a small set screw recessed in a gold surround just forward of the trigger guard;
5- the trigger group is now kind of floppy, but does not come off the receiver. Whatever is holding it is not readily apparent to these old eyes.

So, not wanting to do a Bubba job, I stopped here, and am asking; what is it I am failing to see or understand? What do I do next?
The Jard instruction sheet tells you how to remove and replace the bolt, and how to adjust the trigger further if you don't like the way it came (although they caution you that it comes in 'drop -in' mode, ready to go), but no instructions on the 'drop-in' part.
I looked without success for the box and manual for the Browning, I don't think Cabelas would have sold a new gun to me without the box, but I really do not recall. Is there a handy YouTube video out there?
Old 08-19-2016, 03:22 PM
BWstickman

TPC Rating: 
100% (1)
Man I can't wait till someone gets this thing up and running...
Old 08-19-2016, 03:31 PM
Eric-WD
Law Enforcement Officer NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
I dont know if it will help but here it the T bolt manual

http://www.browning.com/content/dam/...t%20OM_WEB.pdf
Old 08-19-2016, 03:53 PM
Ed333

TPC Rating: 
100% (3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric-WD View Post
I dont know if it will help but here it the T bolt manual

http://www.browning.com/content/dam/...t%20OM_WEB.pdf
Thanks; I had gone to the Brownng site and down-loaded it just before your post. Doesn't really help, although it did inform me that the small setscrew just forward of the trigger guard is the trigger adjustment screw, so I put that back into the Browning trigger group before it got lost.
Beyond that , the instruction was "Do not disassemble beyond this point, take it to a qualified gunsmith". Too late...
I will go check out YouTube...
thanks again.
Ed
Old 08-19-2016, 06:38 PM
dieselten

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
You only need to remove the action from the stock with the 2 action screws, allen head, one on either side of the magwell opening. Pull barelled action out of stock. Remove 1 allen screw from behind the trigger guard, it is recessed down in a hole. It will not come all the way out. Just loosen it all the way and then pull the whole trigger housing off by jiggling it and tipping it down a little, there is a lip at the front (where you mistakenly removed the pull weight screw). After getting the housing off you need to get the screw from behind the trigger guard out because you have to reuse it. There are 3 small snap lvers on the side of the plastic housing, pry those a little and you will be able to seperate the plastic housing into 2 pieces. Dont worry nothing will fall out. After you seperate the housing fiddle with the screw and get it out.

There will be 2 washers on the screw, remove both. Now install new trigger housing by tipping it in after catching the front lip, then use the original screw to screw it down, same place, just behind the trigger guard.

This should be all that is required for a drop in conversion but mine had to have some bedding material removed around the rear screw hole in the stock. I made a seperate post about it so read it if you are interested. Good luck!