Tell me about this K22 Classic - Page 2 - RimfireCentral.com Forums

Go Back   RimfireCentral.com Forums > >

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.

Old 04-16-2019, 02:46 PM
oilspill

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)

The K22 is beautiful and comes with a fantastic reputation, I've been torn between shooting it (and introducing wear and tear) and keeping it in like new condition. In the end I decided it should go to someone who will have a defined purpose for it, whether it be shooting it or admiring it.

The collection this K22 came from also included some great guns I struggled with selling/keeping including a Winchester 9422 XTR which was stunning, and a 1988 Ruger M77 in 30-06 with a matching Leupold scope - another beautiful rifle. Engraved S&W revolvers, unfired Colt M16A1 and M16A4 uppers, and a Winchester 94 with engraved wood!

I'm glad to have had the K22 and I'm rooting for it to go to someone who will use it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wproct View Post
I sold a K22 Hunter that was as new a couple of years ago for $800 rifle alone. I have regret pangs yet today, but I wasn't shooting it and let someone own it who will. I wasn't worried too much about the parts issue because they are a well built rifle.
Old 04-16-2019, 02:47 PM
oilspill

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Beautiful!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vasquez956 View Post
They are great rifles. I cant thank a fellow member on another forum enough for allowing to come in possession of this beautiful K22. The phone pics with indoor lamp lighting doesnt do the stock justice either.
Old 04-22-2019, 06:38 AM
Artey
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
It appears this is the rifle I purchased yesterday on GB. One of the nicest Yonkers stocks I have seen. I valued the scope at 400. Looking forward to getting my hands on it!