Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

CZ Picture Gallery

Announcement 
2M views 4K replies 1K participants last post by  AzShooter 
#1 · (Edited)
I think it would be a great idea for all us CZ owners to put a nice picture of our gun in and a picture of the best group at both 50 and 100 yards.

This is of my cz style

Post your pics please!

Jordan

See less See more
#2 ·
Heres a CZ 17 HMR...

and Anschutz .22 LR at the range. Annie groups were shot using CCI Minimag which is what I use for hunting ammo. CZ was Hornady ammo. The CZ shoots right around an inch at 100 for five shots and the .22 LR Annie does about 1.5" at 100 with hunting ammo. The Annie does a little better with match ammo.

#6 ·
Yes it is a custom made silencer 190mm long and 35mm dia,attached to a rethreaded and recrowned barrel which was shortened to 15" long,trigger has been sorted, harris bipod and a simmons Diamond mag 44 scope. the lamp is for shooting at night is a Deben blue eye Tracer max.

clanchief

#7 ·
Just another quick question.

I am looking at a good scope to put on my cz (I have a simmons .22 mag scope and am not to happy with it.) I hav looked at different scopes like the Bushnell Trophy scopes. I was trying to syay away from another simmons but have heard that on the higher end simmons scopes they are preatty good. How do you like the Simmons 44 mag scope?

Thankyou
Jordan

#2,292 ·
I have had many scopes in my 50 +years of shooting including some very highly praised and expensive ones that turned out poor. About 25 years ago I settled on Leopold and have been happy ever since. It may not be the best brand but they are consistently high quality and have never caused a bit of trouble even after some pretty hard knocks.

#9 · (Edited)
Nice rifle part_time!!!

Here's my CZ HM2 American with floated barrel and Brookies trigger. It's got a Simmons ATV 4.5-14 mounted in Millett rings. I'll try to shoot some groups and post them tomorrow:

#10 · (Edited)
My CZ Lux with Leupld VXII 6-18x40 AO, homemade front rest. At the shooting-range.

Lux in her case with the old scope (simmons, it belongs to the air-rifle HW 977)

All groups are shot to 50 meters (about 54 yards)

Ammo Fiocchi Match 320 (6x magnification)

Ammo CCI Blaser (6x magnification)

Ammo Dynamit Nobel RWS Pistol Match (6x magnification)

Ammo Federal gold Metal (scope Simmons, 12x) first tests

This is CZ, not rimfire, no cal 22 LR.. but CZ anyway

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Ciao Gian...

#11 · (Edited)
cz452shooter said:

I am looking at a good scope to put on my cz (I have a simmons .22 mag scope and am not to happy with it.) I hav looked at different scopes like the Bushnell Trophy scopes. I was trying to syay away from another simmons but have heard that on the higher end simmons scopes they are preatty good. How do you like the Simmons 44 mag scope?

Thankyou
Jordan
I have a simmons 44 mag 4-12 AO on my HW 977.. a pic

I think that is a very good scope, but... I tried simmons with CZ to shoot to 50 meters... the target didn't appear so clear.. the scope didn't get the focus properly...but the targets were to small, like the ones pictured. For big target I think that can be a graet scope.
I use Simmons on my air-rifle. The truplex reticle is suitable for the recoil of an airgun. I usually shoot to 25, 30 meters maximum. The scope is very good to be used for these ranges. I'm talking about target shooting, and about small paper target...

However i'm satisfied of my Simmons even if i prefer my leupold for shooting to and over 50 meters.

Ciao Gian...

#15 ·
cz452shooter said:

Thankyou
Jordan
I have Bushnell Trophy and Banner scopes, both in 4-12X40 AO. I like them both and with the AO they focus at any distance without trouble and I have been able to be very accurate with them. I have replaced Simmons scopes with these and they do a better job for me anyway.

#24 ·
Rotosan1980 said:
Someone says that CZ likes lapua master.. I bought one box and i'm going to try them as soon as possible... I'll try SK rifle match too..

ciao gian...
\

I have not tried Lapua master in my cz yet but i have tried Lapua Superclub (aka Wolf MT) and it shot quite well. Some one gave me 20 rounds of it one time at the range so i shot 5 warm up shots and then 3 5 shot groups and they measured about .3, .3 and about .5.

BTW: Very nice photos everyone

#26 ·
I'll try all ammo could be suitable for mai rifle.

Lapua SuperClub are quite good, but not to much constant in results: you can very often meet the cardrige which doesn't want to go where it has to...so you can get many fliers (flyers :confused: )

that's all
I shoud have a group got with Lapua SC..

it's the best group I had ever got with super club. I have to say that I didn't use these ammo so often, but...
However the results depend on the shooter too, it means me ;) and sometimes I should stay at home rather than to go to the range :rolleyes:

ciao gian...