Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

put a face to your username??

199K views 753 replies 326 participants last post by  farrlarr 
#1 ·
most people dont look anything like how you would think they look on these forums,,I will start if you want post a pic of yourself to help everybody get to know each other better,

pic of me at 23:00 hours 12-31-13

See less See more
#91 ·
this is an old pic, but one I use on forums in threads like this. took this pic on Lago Huechulafquen in the Neuquen Province of Argentina (Patagonia region). :bthumb:

I lost my job after 9/11 so I said **** it, and hopped on a plane southbound. I arrived in Buenos Aires on 27 Dec....right in the middle of the riots due to their financial troubles. Hopped a fast cat ferry across the river and spent New Year's Eve 2001 partying with some hot models in Punta del Este, Uruguay. Headed back to BsAs, booked a trip and flew south to Chapelco, Argentina (the main airport for Bariloche...their major ski resort).

It was the middle of summer...January 2002. Patagonia is awesome...everybody should visit once in their life.

#93 ·
matt,

Two boys......... that means you have to buy at least 3 CZ .........in each caliber!

I see two Scouts in the coming years.............

I was lucky, my oldest was a little older when I discovered CZs so he got a Trainer....... quite the hardship!

Enjoy!!!!!!!:D

#96 ·
Rimreaper, that picture was taken in Feb., 1991, on the French Air Base at Mond de Marsan a day or so after Operation Desert Storm stopped. We were refueling B-52's over the Med that were flying out of England to bomb Iraq.

Interestingly, our oldest son was with the 325th AIR, 82nd ABn Div, providing infantry support to the French 6th Light Armored Division during the ground assault.

We also provided air refueling support to all types of planes that left the Gulf to return to the US.

If you look closely, you'll see a few French military among us.

I'm right behind the girl in the front row just left of center.

#97 ·
I was stationed at Pope 75-78 back when it was called 317th Tactical Airlift Command and met many a hard-chargin 82ndABN warrior on the ramp and in/around both bases....I think its where I, a former BSA and leader of the Beaver Patrol:p, learned how swear with conviction:D.....good times, good times:D

#98 ·
I spent a couple of weeks at Pope TDY in 1972 when we helped to transport the 82nd to Miami to provide security for the Democrat National Convention. At that time we called Fayetteville "Fayette-nam". I was stationed at Forbes AFB in KS at the time with C-130B cargo planes. Forbes closed in 1973 and I went to Korea.

I was at Robins AFB in GA when I went to France.

This post has been deleted
#105 ·
JRG....... ='s.....a

.."Walking Dead" dud............ ?????

JRG...... that 's a CZ _______?......... over your shoulder (sights/scope???)........or

do not pass go ...... do not collect......$____
Uuuuh.. We're you drunk when you posted this? I have absolutely no idea if you are trying to get some kind of message across or asking a question.. This is a perfect example of, go home and try it again.. In plain English.. Or if you prefer another language, by all means go for it, I have a language translator app on my phone.. But PLEASE try to form a complete sentence..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This post has been deleted