Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

17 WSM on GB.

3K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  ricky9x22 
#1 ·
17 WSM is being auctioned by Sportsman Supply in Butler Pa. I put several on my watch list and found them to be selling for mid $50 plus $20 shipping for 500 rounds. This comes to less than $8 a box delivered. The ammo is AE 20 gr. They are being sold at the rate of 1 500 round box every hour or so. I know ammo prices have dropped but I felt this was a good buy so I bought a box and figured some of you guys might want to buy some.

#4 ·
Yes, winning bids have been constant for months in the mid $50s. They used to sell a case of 25gr Browning but I haven't seen one in a while.

The same seller has been listing various Bmag models that sell For "well bought" prices.
I have bought from this seller several times. If you see an item such as a scope be sure to check Ebay. He sells the same thing there and there is usually free shipping with his Ebay auctions.

#5 ·
I have also won 4 of the AE 20 gr. cases bids from them... 2 of them was 72.00 including shipping and 2 of them were 77.50 including shipping,,,, these are very good prices indeed! I just hope they shoot good in our Bmags!!!
Rick

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.