Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

New Steel Winchester 52 Scope Mount

4K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  crankythunder 
#1 ·
We made improvements to the original design of our Winchester 52 scope mount at your request. We had multiple customers call requesting the mount be lengthened and made out of steel, so we obliged. Introducing our HD Steel Winchester 52 Mount. Machined from 4140 steel, tumbled, sandblasted, and then parkerized. This rail is the ultimate addition to your Winchester 52, Kimber 82C/G, H&R M12, Winchester 75, BSA Martini MK2/MK3, or Remington 37. This mount requires the removal of the Unertl block directly in front of the receiver.

0 MOA
$119.99
(Custom MOAs available for $35 upon request)

See less See more
#4 ·
Hey, EGW. New mount looks really nice. Now that the mount extends back farther over the receiver, IMO, it would become even better if you were to D&T the rearmost flat and install either a brass or nylon tipped set screw that could be adjusted until it touched the rear receiver ring. I believe it would make this a very, very stable mount for the large scopes in trend today. I have one of your standard mounts on my Rem 37 and love it. It has allowed me to add a scope to alleviate "old eyes" issues and keep on enjoying this fine old rifle. Thanks for your quality products and all you do for the shooting community.

#10 ·
I second that recomendation for us existing customers

I'd like to see an inexpensive aftermarket extension to fix the rear of the aluminum cantilever mounts we already own to the rear sight riser.
I have 3 of your 52 cantilever mounts...a 52C, 52D, and BSA MK 3.

Glad to see the effort with the steel mount and the extended length....now just finish the job and drill and tap the rear of the new mount for a nylon set screw to stabilize .
Thank you
farnak48

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.