Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

Old Centerfire Ammo box

19K views 99 replies 17 participants last post by  IHMSA80x80 
#1 · (Edited)
This follows a similar thread in the .22 Ammunition forum, a place to show centerfire boxes. Since I started the rimfire thread with a Canadian box, I thought I would begin this one with a Canadian box also.

Released in 1980 by Canadian Investments Corporation, it commemorates the 75th anniversary of the Alberta Diamond Jubilee. The rifles were made by Winchester, and the Diamond Jubilee Model 1894 was the first in this series.

See less See more
#84 · (Edited)
.30 Remington, not the .30-30 rimmed cartridge.

.38 AMU, which stands for Army Marksmanship Unit. A .38 Special with the rim turned down to a semi-rim design in order to feed from a magazine into a semi-auto pistol for bullseye competition.

The last round is headstamped .38 SPeciaL Semi Rimmed

#89 · (Edited)
Remington loaded the .357 Maximum, also known as the .357 SuperMag, mostly with 158 grain Jacketed Hollow Point bullets. Less common were these with 180 grain bullets.

Another Remington box, these .30-06 Springfields were specially loaded for the long-range Palma matches.

Remington 7mm BR in the large-size box.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.