Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

Not sure how to

1K views 24 replies 17 participants last post by  vet6771 
#1 ·
I am trying to figure out how to remove myself from this forum. Not for me. Can't seem to figure out how to do this. Thanks in advance.

#9 ·
Oh man Sail Design, I almost put that in my post as "Plan B" but poor Nedanschutz has already taken some guff in this thread and I didn't want to confuse him or make him think I was piling on :p

A very fast way to disappear in short order!

Frank

#11 ·
Ummmm, I'm with those who suggested just to stop posting.

Do not make an insulting political posting on a public forum that might follow you around for some time. After all, anybody can access this forum and read it, and it could prove embarrassing if, say, your employer has an opposite mindset.
I'd guess you don't wish to be remembered for a semi-mindless rant, even if it is just to get yourself removed from a bulletin board that doesn't suit you.
Instead, let yourself be remembered for the first post in this thread.

Just stop posting, and quietly exit stage right.

Roger

#15 ·
Do not make an insulting political posting on a public forum that might follow you around for some time.
It's slave galley humor not an actual suggestion Roger. Somebody says, "Hey I'm tired of rowing" and his bench mates say, "No worries pal, just go tell the big guy with the whip that and you'll row no more!"

Only from the "wrong" side?.... Sure about that? :p
Agreed. From what I've seen our Evil Admin Lady is an equal opportunity annihilator. I think some of these guys _want_ to get banned.

Not me, I like it here. Now row faster, Caesar wants to ski! :p

Attachments

#17 · (Edited)
You could always go to User CP and edit your details. Change your password to a long line of gibberish that will be impossible to remember and save the change. Now, after you log off, you’ll never be able to sign in again. All that’s left is to never click on RFC again, and it will be as if you’ve vanished. But don’t cheat and be an anonymous lurker.
Or you could just skip step 1 and stick with step 2. I understand being tired of trolls and jerks, but being on social media these days means learning how to ignore them. The ignore function is very helpful for this.

#19 ·
Log out and never return would be the simplest way, and I can't think of anything going on so insidious that you'd want an innocuous username deleted, although I have not read the OP's posts. As the others already said, if you want your entire account done away for some inexplicable reason contact Sophia.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.