If CZ's are supposed to shoot at least as good as the test target... - RimfireCentral.com Forums

Go Back   RimfireCentral.com Forums > >

Notices

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.

Old 05-13-2017, 10:14 PM
n2omike
Appleseed Member Appleseed Rifleman

TPC Rating: 
100% (1)
If CZ's are supposed to shoot at least as good as the test target...

If CZ's are supposed to shoot at least as good as the test target, I'm going to be a happy man.

Just bought a 452 American with the Beech stock from Buds. The wood has a lot of character, and I like it every bit as good, if not better than the Walnut! It just doesn't have a shiny receiver. lol

Plus, if it shoots at least as good, if not better than the test target, I'll be a happy man.

Old 05-13-2017, 10:51 PM
I6turbo
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
100% (5)
Nice target!

My Trainer was my first beech CZ stock and I like it just fine. In person it looks better than several of my walnut-stocked CZs, IMO.

Old 05-14-2017, 03:56 AM
SavagePlinker

TPC Rating: 
0% (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by n2omike View Post
If CZ's are supposed to shoot at least as good as the test target, I'm going to be a happy man.

Just bought a 452 American with the Beech stock from Buds. The wood has a lot of character, and I like it every bit as good, if not better than the Walnut! It just doesn't have a shiny receiver. lol

Plus, if it shoots at least as good, if not better than the test target, I'll be a happy man.

A friend got a Beech 452 American from Buds yesterday. We mounted the scope yesterday and I lowered his trigger to 18 oz. today, then he and his wife shot it. They are delighted with the accuracy. She was hitting pieces of clays on a 140-yd berm pretty consistently. I've heard of these rifles not being accurate but every one I've seen has ranged in accuracy from "very good" to "astonishly good."

The Beech is very nice. The only problem is that CZ appears to not put beech on any left-side bolt guns. But if r-side is what you want, the beech is great.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-14-2017, 07:31 AM
1dogdown
US Marines Veteran

TPC Rating: 
100% (15)
Colorado68 just posted the same question as you.There are two pages of responses.But to answer yours.It is just a function test.Yours does look good thou.Enjoy.