Notices

Join Team RFC to remove these ads.

Old 11-15-2016, 09:32 PM
ammohog
NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
100% (10)
Tuner Question

I have a Harrell tuner for one of my Anschutz rifles, the 64MS. A real concern for me is that the tuner will mar the blue finish on the muzzle. I have seen pics of rifles after the tuner was removed, and it has "ugly" scuff marks, and the blue finish is ruined. Is this the price I have to pay for a search for better accuracy? I hope not. What do you suggest I use for a "liner" between the tuner and the barrel? I do have a little "wiggle room" because the tuner was ordered for a slightly larger stainless barrel. Thanks in advance. ..... AH
Old 01-20-2017, 05:30 PM
z06
US Navy Veteran NRA Member - Click Here To Join!

TPC Rating: 
100% (1)
You might try some brass shim stock to go between the tuner and the barrel. I picked up some a while back in .001" through .004" thicknesses, in sheets apprx. 8-1/2" x 11".